Chapter 85 085

The heavy rain had just stopped, and pedestrians were rushing to the subway station. No one noticed what happened in this small corner.

Yan Heqing's voice was not loud enough for four people to hear.

He, Lu Lin, Lin Fengzhi and Gu Xingye.

Lin Fengzhi's blood flowed all over his body. From head to toe, his whole face was lifeless and frighteningly white. His hanging hands secretly squeezed tightly, and his heart kept falling. There was no bottom, and he couldn't see the bottom. His whole person felt light and airy. , even forgot to breathe.

The only hope is Lu Lin, who is only a few steps away.

Lin Fengzhi's eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth, looking at Lu Lin, with desperate longing burning in his eyes.

deny!

Deny it quickly, Uncle Lu!

Yan Heqing is not the person you like, how could he be the person you like!

The whole world can like him, but you... you can't, don't, can't like him!

At this time Lu Lin came over.

Lin Fengzhi's heart was trembling, and his eyes were full of longing, waiting for Lu Lin's final verdict.

Lu Lin came closer.

He never glanced at Lin Fengzhi from beginning to end, and his big hand fell on Yan Heqing's head.

A few strands of hair were curled.

"Will it curl if the humidity is high?"

In the deep magnetic voice, there is a kind of familiarity that can be called intimacy.

Yan Heqing let Lu Lin move his hair, and the corners of his lips turned up, "It doesn't matter if the treetop fell."

Their relationship is self-evident.

Lin Fengzhi's heart dropped to the ground, and he was completely injured. The last strength was drained from his body, and he almost fell straight to the ground.

But still no, one of his arms was pulled by Yan Heqing, who looked sideways and introduced him very lightly, "He is my twin brother. After the accident at home, he and I were adopted by different families, and we met some time ago. "

There was no life in Lin Fengzhi's eyes. It was strange that he, who used to shed a lot of tears in the past, didn't have any tears at this moment.

Just looking at Lu Lin directly and without any scruples.

Lu Lin still didn't pay attention to Lin Fengzhi. He lowered his eyes slightly and said calmly, "Is your brother coming with us in the same car?"

Lin Fengzhi's name is Yan Heqing's younger brother.

The smooth nails almost crushed the palm of my hand.

Lin Fengzhi finally spoke at this time, "No! I have my own car!"

His voice was louder, and Lu Lin finally looked at him, with a slight frown on his eyebrows. Lin Fengzhi panicked immediately. He forcefully pulled Yan Heqing's hand out of his palm, biting his lower lip, "I...my car is almost here..."

He couldn't say any more and said to Gu Xingye, "Let's go."

Turn around and stride forward.

Gu Xingye kept everything in sight and followed him silently, only passing by Yan Heqing. He paused for a moment and gave the address of the ice hockey stadium.