Chapter 55

[Have you promised him? ]

Yan Heqing stared at these words, and he suddenly felt sick.

It's not a physical desire to vomit, it's a deep disgust surging from the bottom of my heart and soul.

He closed the screen and looked forward.

Lu Lin put the tools in the trunk.

He was still some distance away, and the faint light fell on him, making his outline a little blurry.

Yan Heqing stood quietly like this for a long time. It wasn't until Lu Lin closed the trunk that he stepped forward and slightly bent his eyes, "Are you busy going back?"

Lu Lin asked: "Still want to fish?"

Yan Heqing shook his head, "I'm sleepy, can I sleep for a while before setting off?"

The strong nausea was still surging, and he was very sleepy now. He would definitely fall asleep when he got in the car later.

The corners of Lu Lin's lips curved slightly, "Do you think I am Anostak?"

Yan Heqing's eyes showed confusion.

Lu Lin's heart suddenly felt heavy.

The lake was covered with a hazy morning mist, and his voice seemed to melt into the mist, ethereal, low and gentle.

"It's a comic book character. He was born with a genetic disease. He relies on mechanical equipment to survive and cannot move independently."

"He's also a super genius, reprogramming his cells, repairing his body's movements, and never having to sleep."

Lu Lin rubbed his temples and said, "I am an ordinary person. I need to catch up on my sleep before I can drive."

Yan Heqing suddenly said: "You are not an ordinary person."

Lu Lin looked at him.

Yan Heqing's eyes were clear, and a smile slowly bloomed on his lips, "You are a workaholic, and you don't take a break during the Spring Festival."

"I'm not a workaholic, I'm just interested in work." Lu Lin looked at him deeply, turned around and opened the back door, "It would be the same if it were anything else."

What else was it, he didn't say, and Yan Heqing didn't ask.

Lu Lin let go of the handlebar and said, "You sleep in the back." He walked a few steps to open the driver's door and got in.

Yan Heqing bent over and got into the car. The back seat of the car was very wide, enough to accommodate an adult man lying down, and there were two black jacquard pillows.

Lu Lin was taking off his coat in the front seat. There was a rustling sound from the fabric. He didn't turn around. His voice echoed in the car, "Don't forget to take off your shoes, otherwise your feet will be swollen when you wake up."

Yan Heqing lowered his head. He was wearing short boots.

After taking off his coat, Yan Heqing took off his shoes and put them together. He took a pillow, lay down on his side, and covered himself with clothes.

The heating in the car was full, and he was covered with a quilt, which made him feel safe.

Tired from the inside out, Yan Heqing opened his eyes and looked at the back of the chair in front of him that had not fallen down. He took out his mobile phone and set the alarm clock.

One hour.

He only had to sleep for an hour.

After a while, his eyelids fell and he fell into a deep sleep.