Chapter 44

It was already midnight when Yan Heqing arrived home.

The temperature dropped in the middle of the night, and the room temperature became extremely cold. Yan Heqing's whole body was frozen.

He looked at the radiator against the wall, took off his hat and mask, took off his coat and hung it behind the door, changed his shoes and went over to turn on the radiator.

Hot air blew out from the heat dissipation vent. Yan Heqing squatted and blew for a while, and his limbs gradually relaxed. In this short period of time, he planned his itinerary for tomorrow.

On New Year's Eve, he will go to the orphanage again to bring some New Year gifts to the children.

When school starts after the Chinese New Year, he doesn't have much time to go to the orphanage.

After his hand fully regained consciousness, Yan Heqing took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When taking a shower, I rub the soaked new clothes several times, wring them very dry, and hang them on the shower curtain rack.

Putting on clean home clothes, Yan Heqing came out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair.

The narrow space had been heated up by the radiator, and his bare feet were not cold. Yan Heqing was a little hungry, so he went to the kitchen to cook a bowl of dumplings. He only cooked a few. He finished them in the kitchen, washed the dishes, and did not come back for a few days. The window sill Several pots of succulents are still blooming well, especially one pot of Jade Dew, which looks like a real lotus with plump and translucent flesh petals.

Yan Heqing poured water, dried his hands and left the kitchen.

His hair was half dry and he had just eaten. Yan Heqing read for a while before turning off the radiator and going to bed.

The next day, Yan Heqing slept for half an hour longer and didn't get up until half past six.

He didn't cook breakfast at home. He washed up, changed his clothes and went out.

I bought an egg pancake and a cup of soy milk from a mobile stall at the entrance of the community. I walked to the subway entrance and just finished finishing it. I wrapped up the garbage and threw it into the trash can. Yan Heqing entered the subway.

His destination is the bookstore.

When the bookstore just opened, Yan Heqing was the first customer. Yan Heqing carefully selected many books suitable for children, such as fairy tales, fables, history, idiom stories...

He has been particularly fond of reading books since he was a child. If he had no money to buy them, he would go to the recycling bin and squat. He could find a lot of second-hand books at a reasonable price. Sometimes the owner of the scrapyard would be very generous and let him look for them among the scraps if his business was good. He would not accept them. money.

When he paid the bill, the boss saw that he was tall and thin and asked enthusiastically: "Shall I help you take it to the car?"

Yan Heqing smiled politely, "I can help, thank you."

After carrying several large bags of books, they were indeed a bit heavy and it was inconvenient to get on the subway. This time Yan Heqing walked to the roadside and hailed a taxi to the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institute.

Yan Heqing was almost at the orphanage, and Lu Muchi's car was parked downstairs.

After getting out of the car, Lu Muchi just raised his feet to leave, then returned to the rearview mirror, adjusted his collar, and then walked into the unit building with the 100,000 yuan.