Chapter 119

The next morning, Yan Heqing woke up at six o'clock on time. He first looked out the window. It was foggy and extremely cloudy.

At least in the capital, there is no place where you can see the sunrise today.

Then he turned around and poked Lu Lin on the shoulder, "It's six o'clock."

Lu Lin closed his eyes and grabbed his hand, pulled him back into his arms, and buried his chin into Yan Heqing's neck, "It's still early, let's sleep a little longer."

Lu Lin was responsible for the aftermath last night. Yan Heqing slept very well. He didn't feel sleepy for a moment, so he turned over and touched his phone, leaned his back against Lu Lin's chest, and clicked on the scarf.

Beijing University's statement about the scarf has been retweeted more than a million times.

This big scandal occurred in domestic higher education institutions during the enrollment period after the college entrance examination. Netizens have been swiping their screens to deal with it.

"With a face and a voice, and no trace of editing found, it's a done deal! Deal with this scumbag quickly."

"It's so disgusting! I'm scared when I think about my daughter being stared at by these rats in the dark. I hope Beijing University can deal with it seriously and set an example!"

...

While he was scrolling through the comments, he suddenly received an update prompt. Yan Heqing refreshed and a new situation report from Beijing University popped up.

Yan He took inventory.

At this time, Lu Lin's deep voice sounded behind him, "After investigation and verification, it is true that Zhao XX, a software engineering student of our school, violated school rules. He will be expelled from the school in accordance with relevant regulations-"

There was another paragraph at the end, but Lu Lin didn't read it anymore.

He kissed Yan Heqing's ear and said, "Get up and go to the terrace to dine."

Never mentioned watching the sunrise.

The hotel is located in a prime location on the river bank, and you can enjoy a large area of azure water from the terrace.

But today is really not the right weather for dining on the terrace.

Although it hasn't rained yet, the clouds are dark and it's already threatening to rain. The azure water has not yet returned to its original color despite the heavy rain, and has a turbid mud color.

The entire field of vision is gray.

The wind was strong and strong, but Lu Lin picked up the toasted golden slices of bread, spread them with blueberry jam, poured a cup of hot coffee, and put them all in front of Yan Heqing, "Eat it."

Yan Heqing was full of doubts, but he still picked up the piece of bread and after eating a few bites, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a bright color, just like the first ray of sunshine dedicated to the earth when the sunrise broke through the darkness at dawn.

Then there were distant explosions, gradually breaking the silence.

Yan Heqing's swallowing movement stopped. He looked for his voice and saw that the gray river bank was filled with countless streaks of white smoke, rushing high into the sky.

Then an orange-red color appeared in the white mist, spreading quickly one by one, like morning glow, and instantly turned into colorful clouds.

Yan Heqing was attracted. He put down the pieces of bread and stood up. He walked quickly to the guardrail and stared at the scene that miraculously appeared.