Untitled Part 29

Chapter 29 029

Yan Heqing had just stood there for a few seconds when a taxi stopped.

After getting in the car and reporting his address, Yan Heqing looked out the window. The moment the taxi started, the street lights were dim and a car drove by.

Looking up, the upper floors of the retreating hotel are brightly lit.

It should start.

Yan Heqing thought with a calm expression.

2120.

Lin Fengzhi burst into tears because of the pain. The Lu Muchi in front of him was unfamiliar and powerful. He couldn't push him away at all. Moreover, Lu Muchi exuded a dangerous aura and was still pressing on him...

Lin Fengzhi couldn't stop trembling, and struggled to squeeze out broken words, "You... what do you want to do..."

There was trembling fear in his eyes.

Lu Muchi was speechless and rubbed Lin Fengzhi's chin with his fingertips.

Goosebumps suddenly appeared on Lin Fengzhi's skin. He panicked. In fact, he had discovered very early that Lu Muchi might like him. But he was not sure and didn't like Lu Muchi, so he ignored it on purpose. Now realizing Lu Muchi's intention, he started struggling with his hands and feet, "You're crazy! I don't like you! Ah..."

But he was easily restrained by Lu Muchi and unable to move. Lin Fengzhi burst into tears immediately, "Lu Muchi, please don't be like this... I'm afraid..."

Lu Muchi turned a deaf ear and gradually lost control of his attacks. Lin Fengzhi finally screamed in pain, "Ah!"

Lu Muchi stopped.

For a moment, he really wanted to rape Lin Fengzhi just like this.

This was the baby he took good care of, taking advantage of, taking off his clothes and crawling into his uncle's bed.

But when he heard Lin Fengzhi's cry of pain, he suddenly felt very bored. He took back his hand and said, "Lin Fengzhi, you are so damn cheap!" He got up from Lin Fengzhi and strode out of the room without looking back.

After regaining his freedom, Lin Fengzhi did not move. Tears continued to flow from the corners of his eyes. He was filled with deep humiliation. After a while, he grabbed the sheets and wrapped them tightly around his body, curling up and sobbing bitterly.

Lu Muchi took the elevator down to the parking lot. He didn't even fasten his seat belt when he got in the car, and ran wildly on the road without any purpose.

I don't know how much time passed, but his eyes were fixed on the notebook on the center console. It was dark green, and the leaf texture was faintly reflecting silver light under the light of the car lights.

journal......

Yan Heqing!

Lu Muchi gritted his teeth, his mouth filled with the smell of blood. He turned the steering wheel suddenly, turned around and sped towards a familiar place.

...

It was late at night and the taxi was very quiet. The driver didn't say anything. It was late at night and he could see that the young man looked tired.

It was almost midnight, and there were few cars on the road. I was lucky to pass the traffic lights, all of which were green. He arrived at the door of the unit building half an hour earlier than usual. Yan Heqing paid the fare, thanked him and got off the car.

The community is basically full of tenants, and late at night is the rush hour for get off work, so most of the lights in the entire unit building are on.