Chapter 126

Lu Lin rushed to the house in the family area.

There was a traffic jam for a while during rush hour, and it was almost eight o'clock when we arrived. When the lights were turned on, most of the windows were lit, but their house was not lit.

Lu Lin's heart suddenly picked up. He took out the key and quickly went upstairs. When he got to the door, he inserted the key and opened the door.

It was quiet and dark inside the door, except for the sound of dripping water.

Lu Lin closed the door silently, took off his coat, put on his shoes and entered the house. The moonlight outside the house shone in at the same time, with water-like light and shadow flowing on the floor. The fish tank also shone with a faint orange warm light. There was a crack left in the balcony door. The white gauze curtains swayed slightly as the wind squeezed in.

Yan Heqing was not there.

Lu Lin was about to go to the bedroom, took two steps and stopped, listened sideways for a while, and then changed direction to go to the bathroom.

The sound of pattering water came not from the fish tank, but from the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, a shallow light shone through the crabapple glass, and several irregular small circles fell on the floor in front of the door.

Lu Lin raised his hand and knocked on the door lightly. Just when he was about to speak, the door slowly opened.

The sound stuck in his mouth. Full of doubts, Lu Lin stepped in. The sound of water came from the bathroom inside.

Across the Haitang flower glass partition, Yan Heqing was nowhere to be seen.

Tick tock.

The continuous sound of falling water comes from the bathtub.

Lu Lin stepped faster and entered the bathroom, his eyes narrowed slightly.

He filled the large double bathtub with water. The water surface was covered with rose petals. The faucet was turned on and water trickled down.

There was no light in the bathroom, only a few scented candles were placed on the window sill, and the scent of white plum floated in the air.

Gentle, when it snows at midnight, the flower branches quietly bloom with the cool fragrance of the moment.

But Yan Heqing was still nowhere to be seen.

Lu Lin pinched his Adam's apple gently and turned around to go out to find someone. As soon as he turned around, the rose petals swung open and a slender snow-white hand stretched out and took Lu Lin's hanging hand.

Lu Lin realized something, and his throat was so tight that it hurt. He turned around, and there was a splash of water breaking, and the person he was looking for emerged from the water.

In the hazy light and shadow, the young man looked up at him, his whole body was soaked, his hair was slightly curled and falling into the water, his snow-white face was stained with a few dark red rose petals, his light-colored eyes were immersed in the water, and they were covered with mist. The warm and moist light.

Yan Heqing was still wearing his shirt.

The white dress is wet and translucent and clings to the body. Two buttons are opened, and a rose petal is attached to the collarbone. The small piece of chest exposed is dazzlingly white.

Lu Lin's eyes were as dark as night. His Adam's apple rolled several times before he managed to utter a hoarse voice, "My shirt."

"Yes." Yan Heqing looked at him without blinking, and stood up with his hands. His shirt had just reached his thighs, and his slender legs were just about to step out of the bathtub. Lu Lin's other hand clasped his waist to prevent him from moving. .