Chapter 3

After class the day before yesterday, Yan Heqing met Lu Muchi for the first time.

On the way back to the dormitory, a Mercedes-Benz drove into the campus like no one was around and stopped him.

Lowering the window, a man in his early 20s was sitting in the driver's seat.

He looked Yan Heqing up and down, as if he was judging a product for sale.

There is another person in the co-pilot.

Yan Heqing met them. They were junior students and the director of the Propaganda Department had visited their dormitory to promote.

"Achi." The man said flatteringly, "Isn't he very similar?"

The man said "hmm" absentmindedly, his eyes still wandering around Yan Heqing.

After a while, he pulled out a cigarette, held it in his mouth, and said slowly: "3 million a year, how about going to bed with me?"

Yan Heqing's face turned pale. Although his skin was already cold and white, after hearing these extremely insulting words, his cold white face was filled with a hint of humiliated despair.

He was disgusted.

But he knew that he was a rich man that he couldn't afford to offend. He could drive into the campus and make others flatter him.

He can't afford to offend.

"You got the wrong guy."

Yan Heqing turned and walked away.

There was a scoff from behind, and the sound of a lighter firing.

"We'll see you again."

Lu Muchi said.

Now, it's the second time.

Gradually it overlaps with the description in the novel.

Those inhumane and undignified scenes became extremely real at this moment.

That was the real abuse that was about to happen to him.

Yan Heqing's eyes, skin, and every inch of his body began to feel painful and itchy.

But he knew that there was no empathy in this world, and the pain he was feeling at this time was only one ten thousandth of what he was about to suffer.

The overwhelming pain and hatred swept through Yan Heqing. He knew that there was only one way to his future and his life.

That is--

He ruthlessly breaks them down before they can hurt him.

Before they do him harm, he repays it a hundredfold!

Yan Heqing clenched his fingers and then unclenched them. The slender fingers were a cold blue-white color.

His light brown eyes calmly met the explicit gaze, "I won't go."

Zhao Huilin had long been attracted by money. She squatted down and picked up the banknotes happily, grinning from the corner of her eyes, "Oh Qingqing, Master Lu is here to pick you up, you - ah!"

Zhao Huilin screamed, and the leather shoes stepped on the back of her hand.

Lu Muchi walked in without changing his expression, and walked up to Yan Heqing. He unbuttoned a shirt button, grabbed Yan Heqing's collar, pushed it to the balcony window and pressed it against it. He said with a careless curvature, "You like to do it here? also."

Yan Shengbing and Yan Feng, who had just come out of the room, were completely unaware of the situation. Yan Shengbing saw money all over the floor, and he had never seen Lu Muchi before. He thought it was a thief, so he took off his slippers and rushed towards Lu Muchi, "Damn it, I--"