Chapter 121

When checking out, Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and clicked on the front camera. Naturally, he took a photo slightly sideways, then paid the bill as if nothing had happened and walked out of the supermarket with a bun.

He didn't take the subway and went to the gate of Beijing University to wait for the bus.

He is very familiar with this train. He took it frequently last year. He took it for 20 stops, got off and walked for 25 minutes to his former "home".

It was a holiday and it was not a popular route. There were plenty of seats on the bus. Yan Heqing was the first to get on the bus and went straight to the last row to sit down.

He looked ahead. The car door was about to close before an ordinary-looking man came up.

Wearing a gray polo shirt, he looks in his early thirties.

He first glanced in the direction of Yan Heqing, then swiped the code to pay. He walked to the area where he got off the bus, holding the hanging ring with one hand and pretending to look at his phone.

Yan Heqing was also looking at his phone.

He was looking at the photos he took. Outside the supermarket, there were two people standing in front of the trash can. One was this guy in a gray polo shirt, and the other was wearing a short-sleeved denim shirt.

Yan Heqing put his phone back, opened the window and looked out the window.

The weather is refreshing, the sky is clear blue, a rare good weather.

After watching it like this for a while, his pocket shook and he took out his phone. It was Lu Lin who sent a WeChat message.

I clicked on a photo. I was waiting at a red light just now. His bus was in the front, and then in front was a white car with a very eye-catching license plate number. It seemed to be another person following him.

Yan Heqing knew that these people would not do anything to him for the time being.

Cheng Jian's ultimate goal is Lu Muchi, and she won't try to scare him now.

But he was staring closely at Lu Lin's chat box.

Lu Lin told him through photos that he was not alone now.

When Yan Heqing saw the bus arriving, he put away his mobile phone, picked up the plastic bag, and got off the bus with the crowd.

When we got off the bus, we were on an old road. Yan Heqing was very familiar with this road. He walked straight, turned left, and passed through an alleyway, finally arriving at the community.

When I came back again, there was still an old man playing chess in front of the community, but he no longer recognized Yan Heqing.

No one would associate this beautiful young man with the malnourished adopted son from last year.

The stranger only glanced at it once or twice, and then focused on looking back at the chessboard.

The same was true for Zhao Huilin. She was sitting on the sofa with her head lowered. When she heard the knock on the door, she looked up and saw Yan Heqing in clean clothes in front of the door. She didn't recognize him for a moment.

But it doesn't look like someone is coming to collect debts.

She had just cried, and her voice was hoarse, "Who are you looking for?"

Yan Heqing looked at Zhao Huilin.

Zhao Huilin was beaten. His left eye was black and purple, and his eyeballs were red. There were bruises on his cheeks and corners of his mouth. His hair was scattered on his shawl, and some of it was solidified and knotted. It must have been stained with blood.