Chapter 16

8pm, oxygen bar.

Feng Zhixian's eyes never left the bar. A bartender was busy at the bar and he called the waiter.

"Xiao Yan hasn't come yet?"

The waiter shook his head, "He took leave today."

Feng Zhixian was surprised, "He..."

There was a movement at the door of the bar. He looked over and saw that it was the bar manager leading Xie Yunjie and a man in.

Feng Zhixian knew Xie Yunjie, and the other one was...

He took a few more curious glances, but he didn't expect those eyes to look at him at the same time. Their eyes met. Feng Zhixian trembled inexplicably and quickly looked away.

So stressful...

Feng Zhixian's voice became much lower. "Who is the man with Mr. Xie?"

The waiter looked over and lowered his voice. "Mr. Lu."

There are many people with the surname Lu in the capital, and there are also many CEOs with the surname Lu. However, the only person in power in the capital who can be referred to by the name Mr. Lu is Lu Lin, Lu Lin.

Feng Zhixian took a breath, no wonder the aura was so strong, it turned out to be him.

Anyway, Yan Heqing asked for leave today, so Feng Zhixian simply put out his cigarette, took the boy next to him and whispered a few words. The boy's cheeks turned red and he got up and followed him.

"What are you looking at?" Xie Yunjie followed Lu Lin's gaze and saw two men leaving together.

Lu Lin looked back calmly, "It's okay."

Xie Yunjie felt that Lu Lin was a little strange today.

First he offered to drink, and now he went through the bar door. They usually go through the private door on the other side and go straight to the private room.

Entering the private room, the manager was all smiles, "Mr. Lu, Mr. Xie, a few petrus came in today, do you want to open them?"

Xie Yunjie sat down on the sofa, "No, let's have two glasses of Xiao Yan's Negroni."

The manager nodded and smiled, "Unfortunately today...Xiao Yan asked for leave."

Lu Lin looked over and the manager immediately stood up straighter.

The manager was trembling. Unexpectedly, Lu Lin just asked: "What year is the petrus?"

The manager immediately replied: "16, 15, and a 90."

"90 for opening a bottle."

"Yes, I'll bring it to you soon." Manager Ma slipped out.

Xie Yunjie's eyes kept circling on Lu Lin, and he asked with the tip of his tongue against his back molar, "Old Lu, are you planning to go fishing today?"

Lu Lin was dressed in casual clothes.

"It's snowing halfway." Lu Lin picked up the water glass, his eyes dark and unclear.

Xie Yunjie then remembered that it was snowing heavily tonight, and the traffic report on the way here showed that several roads were frozen and closed.

Xie Yunjie originally wanted to ask, why don't you go to sea if there is a typhoon? But when he opened his mouth, he found that Lu Lin had no desire to speak and was silently turning the water glass.

Xie Yunjie shut up.

...

On the other side, Yan Heqing returned to the community. He had a lot of harvest today. He put a few prepared fish in the place where wild cats were infested before going upstairs to go home.