Chapter 43

Lu Muchi was puzzled.

What kind of product worth 100,000 yuan?

After a long time, which seemed to be more than ten seconds, and then seemed to be minutes, he finally remembered.

After Yan Heqing rejected him, he approached Yan Heqing's adoptive parents and offered a price that they could never earn in their lives. Without Yan Heqing's presence, the two parties completed the transaction of his "ownership".

Before Yan Heqing signed the contract, he casually gave Yan Heqing's adoptive parents 100,000 yuan as a deposit.

And this was just a few months ago.

Lu Muchi had long forgotten.

The black eyes widened slightly.

Suddenly, the light dimmed and the corridor fell into darkness. He couldn't see Yan Heqing's expression clearly for a moment.

The scattered skylight filtered in through the cracks in the window, and only the vague outline of the boy's tall and thin figure was outlined.

Lu Muchi swallowed unconsciously.

"I..." He started, his mouth was so dry that he couldn't speak after he uttered a word.

He couldn't argue.

Every word Yan Heqing said was correct.

At that time, he really only regarded Yan Heqing as a commodity, a substitute for Lin Fengzhi.

But that was once.

It's different now.

He knew very clearly that Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi were two completely different people.

Yan Heqing is no longer a commodity to him, but a person he wants to get to know more deeply.

Lu Muchi clenched his hands.

He got it.

His past manipulations deeply hurt Yan Heqing and pierced a thorn in Yan Heqing's heart.

If you want to start over with Yan Heqing, you have to pull out the thorn.

Lu Muchi took a few steps downstairs and stopped in front of Yan Heqing.

He was six centimeters taller than Yan Heqing. He lowered his head slightly. As he got closer, he finally saw Yan Heqing's face clearly.

The young man's face was covered with a vague light, and his two light brown eyes were brighter and more beautiful than any moonlight he had ever seen.

Lu Muchi suddenly had the urge to kiss her. Before his brain could react, he uncontrollably lowered his head and approached Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing looked at him coldly. The moment Lu Muchi approached, he took a step back, disgust flashing in his eyes.

Lu Muchi suddenly woke up.

He froze for a moment before standing upright again and squeezing his palms, "Let's go."

The sensor light turns on in response to the sound.

Orange light fell on Yan Heqing's brows, still indifferent, as if the dislike just now was just Lu Muchi's illusion.

Yan Heqing's voice was very calm, "Where are you going?"

Lu Muchi was the first to go downstairs. As he passed by, his voice was low and deep, "Take back the hundred thousand that made you unhappy."

After walking a few steps, there was movement behind him, but it was getting farther and farther away from him. Lu Muchi stopped again. He turned around and saw Yan Heqing going upstairs. Lu Muchi was a little surprised, "Aren't you going?"