Chapter 42

Lin Fengyi immediately lost his temper.

It's shampoo!

He quickly clicked on WeChat.

In the photo is a white bottle, an extremely pure white bottle.

Lin Fengzhi clicked on the picture, enlarged it with his thumb and index finger, and looked over it.

? ? ?

Nothing!

He immediately dialed Yan Heqing's voice phone.

Yan Heqing had just cleaned the kitchen and cooked a few dishes. Lu Lin didn't come back, so he finished it alone.

After coming out of the kitchen, he went into the bathroom and took a picture of the shampoo bottle.

No logo.

He had known it.

Yan He checked and answered.

"Brother, what are you wearing, shampoo?" Lin Fengzhi asked anxiously.

"Yeah." Yan Heqing put the shampoo bottle back into its place.

"What's going on..." Lin Fengzhi complained, "The label was torn off?" He still didn't give up, "Then just ask your friend."

Yan Heqing walked out of the shower room and walked into the guest bedroom, "It's not convenient."

"No! Just ask." Lin Fengzhi was very anxious. After searching for so long, he finally found the brand Lu Lin used. He had to use it!

After closing the door, Yan He said calmly: "It's not something I can ask casually."

Only then did Lin Fengzhi hear Yan Heqing's refusal. He immediately felt aggrieved and asked what the brand of shampoo was. It was clear that he was unwilling to help him and would not help him if he didn't. Now that he knew it was shampoo, he would look for it himself!

"I've hung up." He hung up.

Yan Heqing didn't care. He put down his phone, walked to the bed, lifted the quilt and got into bed. He took the new book he bought today and leaned against the bedside to read.

Time ticked by, it was almost 12 o'clock, and there was still no movement outside the door.

Lu Lin will not come back tonight.

Maybe Lu Lin wouldn't come back while he was here.

Yan Heqing thought of Lu Lin's words in the morning.

"I don't come back here often."

Probably the truth.

Nothing will change just because he is here.

Yan Heqing closed the book, placed it gently on the bedside table, then slipped into the quilt, turned off the light and went to sleep.

In the downtown business district, the lights dimmed little by little. On the top floor of Lu's headquarters, the CEO's office was extremely dim, with only a flash of scarlet flickering in the darkness.

Lu Lin held a cigarette between his fingers.

The daily necessities he uses are production lines developed and cut off by Lu's daily necessities brand. They can only be used by him and have never been circulated in the market.

This young man who is covered in bruises but is tough has too many secrets.

There was still a part of the cigarette left, but Lu Lin put it into the ashtray and put it out with all his strength.