Chapter 49

It seemed that Mother Lin was looking this way, and Lin Fengzhi subconsciously hid at the wall next to her, trembling and clinging to the wall.

Not far away, the conversation continued.

Mother Lin asked curiously: "Xiao Yan, do you still have memories of that time? What's going on? Do you really dislike me and hide it?"

Lin Fengzhi's heart suddenly beat deafeningly. He grabbed the edge of the wall with his fingers, and clasped the wall heavily with his shiny and round nails.

Is it hidden?

can you?

Yan Heqing...was he hiding at that time?

I want to hear it, but I don't dare to.

Lin Fengzhi had a thought swirling in his mind, and he was almost certain that if... Yan Heqing hid, the reason wouldn't be that he didn't like Lin's mother, it would just be...

for him.

Yan Heqing loves him.

he knows.

Lin Fengzhi withdrew his hand and wanted to cover his ears in fear.

At this moment, he heard Yan He's clear and clear voice, "I can't remember clearly."

Lin Fengzhi's hands slowly dropped and pressed tightly on his beating chest.

He closed his eyes.

But vague fragments still flashed through my mind.

It's two kids.

One was crying, "Brother, I'm so scared... I want to go home. When will we go home?"

Another one, Nuan Nuan, hugged the crying child, "Don't be afraid, my brother will always protect you."

The child was still crying, clutching his brother's clothes tightly, "A brother told me that the family that adopted him was very vicious and would beat him, and he sneaked back by himself. Oh, brother, I'm afraid of pain..."

"No." His brother wiped away his tears and nose, "Xiaosong will meet someone who is very good and loves you, for sure."

Komatsu...

Yan Mingsong?

Lin Fengzhi's heart seemed to be pulled hard by a hand, throbbing and hurting.

Tears rushed out of his eyes.

he does not want!

He hates this feeling!

As a result, Yan Heqing gave him the same chance of being adopted by his mother and father.

Obviously they like him the most!

On the other side, Mother Lin sighed, "Yes, you were too young at that time. Xiaozhi waited for you until dark and couldn't wait. He cried miserably and fainted on the way home. He had a fever for two days and two nights. , I almost had a heart attack."

Looking back now, Mother Lin still has lingering fears.

The whole body of such a small person was so hot that she felt distressed just looking at him. She didn't dare to leave even an inch, and she stayed there for two days and two nights without taking off her clothes. When Lin Fengzhi's fever subsided, she herself fell ill.

"I saw too many poor children in the orphanage. Xiaozhi fell seriously ill again on his first day home. I swore that since he lost his parents, I, as a new mother, would love him countless times."