Chapter 71

Yan Heqing went straight to the second floor.

Lu Muchi subconsciously followed him and walked halfway up the stairs. He thought of the porridge he had cooked, and then retreated downstairs unhappily and ran to the kitchen to serve the porridge.

In the room, there were still two servants guarding Xu Qiaoyin.

Xu Qiaoyin was very nervous, her palms were sweating all the time. She didn't know how Yan Heqing was going to send her to the airport.

Lu Muchi not only arranged for people to guard her, but also installed surveillance cameras.

She was sweating so much that the servants noticed it and hurriedly went to the bathroom to twist a warm towel to wipe her sweat. "Does Madam need to call a doctor?"

Xu Qiaoyin's heart was trembling violently, and she closed her lips tightly and said nothing.

The two servants looked at each other strangely.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and it was the young man's cool voice, "Teacher Xu."

Miraculously, Xu Qiaoyin's heart gradually calmed down. This boy, who was only 18 years old, always gave her a sense of stability. She trusted him and would definitely take her to the airport.

Noticing the servant's scrutiny, Xu Qiaoyin pinched her palms, tried to keep herself calm, and said to the door: "Come in."

The door opened silently, and Yan Heqing walked in.

Xu Qiaoyin felt more relieved when she saw him. She finally smiled and said, "Xiao Yan, have you eaten?"

Coming so early, you probably won't have time to have breakfast.

Yan Heqing walked to the bed, smiled and nodded, "Eat." He handed the painting to Xu Qiaoyin, "This is it."

Seeing the painting, Xu Qiaoyin's somewhat exhausted eyes met the rain and shimmered faintly. She took the painting and looked at it carefully.

It is a painting that cannot be called a painting. It is A4 size, has different line styles, and the painting skills are immature. It is from different young painters. They took one stroke after another to draw the teacher Xu in their minds.

Big eyes, high nose, warm smile, bathed in sunshine, holding a paintbrush in his hand.

The children in the welfare home gave the paintbrush a name, Miracle Brush, which can draw hope.

Xu Qiaoyin's eyes were red, and she hugged the painting as if hugging her hope.

Yan Heqing did not disturb her. He vaguely heard some movement outside and turned around to go out.

Lu Muchi ran upstairs with the porridge, and sprinkled a layer of chopped nuts and dried fruits. As soon as he reached the second floor, he saw Yan Heqing. He couldn't hide his joy, "Are you waiting for me?"

Yan Heqing looked indifferent, "Teacher Xu can't eat now."

"Yours." Of course Lu Muchi knew that he personally delivered breakfast to Xu Qiaoyin in the morning. Xu Qiaoyin did not refuse this time and ate all of it.

Lu Muchi was extremely satisfied, everything was going in the direction he planned.

He is about to negotiate a big cooperation. After signing the contract, his company will be on a higher level. Although it is far inferior to Lu's, it is still a big step forward. He is planning to renovate this villa next month. He, Yan Heqing and Xu Qiaoyin will stay here forever.