Chapter 19

After some inspections, it was already midnight by the time Yan Heqing was sent to the ward.

The luxurious single room is fully heated, and a humidifier sprays fine white mist.

On the hospital bed, the boy changed into hospital clothes.

He was so thin that the white hospital gown fit over him, and his narrow pointed chin dug into the hollow of his shoulder, revealing two distinctly concave and convex collarbones.

The pale cheeks are also very small, and Lu Lin can cover them with one hand. The long eyelashes stick to the skin obediently, and the bridge of the nose and forehead form a straight line.

The two thin lips regained a little blood color, and the whole person was so white that it was almost transparent.

Just lying on the bed quietly, fragile but not weak.

When they met for the first time, Yan Heqing gave Lu Lin a solemn and cold feeling.

Goodbye today, this feeling is getting stronger.

Yan Heqing's left hand had a tube inserted into it to infuse nutrient solution. It rested on the bare sheets, and his nails were trimmed cleanly and smoothly.

But it is a hand that is completely inappropriate for an 18-year-old.

On the back of the withered hand, several blue veins were swollen, and each finger was covered with calluses.

Lu Lin watched quietly for a while, then stepped forward to grab Yan Heqing's left hand and put it into the quilt.

The test results came out. Fortunately, Lu Lin forced Yan Heqing to drink a few mouthfuls of ginger soup, which warmed the internal organs in time, so there was no big problem. However, Yan Heqing was too weak, and the doctor suggested that he should be hospitalized for a few more days for observation.

Yan Heqing fell into a deep sleep. When he opened his eyes, he saw a complicated crystal chandelier. He turned his head slightly and realized that this was a ward.

Very high-end ward.

The room was extremely quiet, even the humidifier was silent. Yan Heqing propped his arms on the bed and sat up slowly.

It was already dawn, the lights were still on, and he was the only one in the huge ward.

Yan Heqing lowered his eyes and waited quietly.

——

Lu Lin opened the door gently, walked into the ward carrying things, looked at the bed, and frowned slightly.

empty.

There was no one on the bed, and the white quilt was spread neatly, as if no one had slept on it.

The black eyes were slightly stern.

At this time, gentle footsteps sounded in the corridor.

In the quiet space, click, click, click, is the sound of soft bamboo-soled slippers rubbing against the ground.

It became clearer and clearer, and finally stopped in front of the ward.

Lu Lin looked towards the door and met a pair of captivating light brown eyes that surpassed the bright stars.

The large blue hospital gown hung on the young man's body, but it could not hide his slim and tall figure. The trousers were a little shorter, revealing a slender white calf.

When the skylight fell on his face, his outline was clear and beautiful, and his small and pointed chin seemed to break if pinched.

Their eyes met, neither of them spoke, and there was a faint mist in the air.