Chapter 13

On the way home, Yan Heqing received a courier text message.

His express delivery arrived at the inn.

Yan Heqing did not go to the inn first, but went home and picked up "Cell Biology", as well as a fishing bag and a bucket.

I went to the convenience store at the entrance of the community and bought some bread, a few bottles of mineral water, and two boxes of milk. I also booked a car at the inn.

He arrived at the inn with his front foot, and the rear foot of the car also arrived.

The express delivery had three large boxes, and Yan Heqing opened it directly at the inn.

The driver saw all the fishing equipment and said enthusiastically, "It's really rare for young people of your age to go ice fishing instead of going out to play at night."

Yan Heqing nodded politely.

The driver immediately started talking, "The Tianshan Reservoir is great. I used to go there often, and the boss was willing to release seedlings."

He passed on his fishing experience along the way and soon arrived at Tianshan Reservoir.

On a weekday winter night, the frozen water is covered with small tents with lights on.

Yan Heqing searched for a long time before he found a place.

Turning on the camping light, he first made a small hole with an ice drill. Yan Heqing opened his backpack, set up a tent and laid out a floor mat alone.

The reservoir was so cold at night that Yan Heqing lost consciousness in his hands and feet. He pulled up the tent and turned on the heater to bake for a while. After his hands could move freely, Yan Heqing tore up tonight's bait - silkworm chrysalises and hung them on the fish. On the hook.

In the small space, the orange light from the camping lamp made the tent very warm. The temperature of the heating stove gradually increased, and soon it was so hot that I had to take off my jacket.

Yan Heqing took off his coat, revealing a thin black sweater underneath. He opened a piece of bread and ate while reading, with the fishing rod put down by his feet.

I don't know how much time passed, but the fishing rod moved. Yan Heqing's feet were hit several times before he looked up from the book, grabbed the fishing rod and lifted it up.

What we caught turned out to be two crabs.

Yan Heqing's eyes brightened slightly and he immediately called the old man.

The old man's tent was nearby and he arrived very quickly. When he entered the tent, he saw two very big crabs. He smiled and said, "Not bad, not bad. They are fat enough. I roasted one for each person with the heater. I have salt and pepper there. Let's add some." Crab midnight snack."

The old man went back to get the salt and pepper, then suddenly looked back at Yan Heqing, raised his hand and tapped the left corner of his mouth, "There are crumbs here."

He said happily: "At this moment, I can still tell that you are a child."

Yan Heqing was slightly stunned. He raised his hand and touched the corner of his mouth. There were indeed crumbs. He was so absorbed in reading that he forgot to wipe the bread after eating it.

He quickly wiped away the crumbs.

The old man came back with salt and pepper, and a basket of strawberries and cherries.

"My former subordinate gave it to me and said it was the Hermès of strawberries. I don't like sweet things. You can handle it."

The old man skillfully set up the grill of the heating stove, and the freshly caught hairy crabs were put directly on the shelf.