Chapter 127

Police cars and ambulances all arrived.

The sidewalk was full of people. Yan Heqing walked from behind the crowd and heard a few sounds——

"Is one of them bad?"

"The front of the car was flattened."

"I hope it can be saved once I get it into the car..."

Yan Heqing walked away and called a car to go home.

The house was as quiet as when he left. Yan Heqing lowered his head, and Lu Lin's leather shoes were neatly arranged at the entrance.

He changed into his slippers, went to the bathroom to wash his hands and face, and then changed into his pajamas before returning to the bedroom.

After pushing the door open a crack, the bedroom was still dark and silent. The person on the bed was motionless, probably still sleeping.

Yan Heqing pushed the door open a little, entered the room, closed the door silently, and then went back to bed.

Lu Lin slept deeply. The air conditioner in the room was turned on low. It would be more comfortable to sleep under a duvet. Yan Heqing leaned towards Lu Lin. He was very tired and his waist was still sore. After returning to a familiar environment, he He fell asleep soon after.

In his sleep, he vaguely felt someone pressing his waist, but he was too sleepy to open his eyes, so he fell asleep again.

When I woke up again, I was woken up by the vibration of my mobile phone.

Yan Heqing opened his eyes, and his sight quickly became clear. It was his mobile phone.

He purposely didn't turn it off.

The caller was Lu Changcheng.

Before he answered it, the phone was taken away by Lu Lin. Lu Lin closed his eyes, threw the phone on the carpet, grabbed the person with his hand and held him tightly in his arms.

Lu Lin touched the back of Yan Heqing's head and said, "Sleep a little longer."

Yan Heqing closed his eyes again.

When I woke up this time, the room was completely dark and Lu Lin was gone.

Yan Heqing's heart beat twice, and he lifted the quilt and got out of bed. He had already picked up his mobile phone and placed it on the bedside.

He took the phone and found that there were five missed calls and one answered call, all from Lu Changcheng. The last call was at seven o'clock.

It's nine o'clock.

Yan Heqing put down his mobile phone and went over to open the door. Only the kitchen lights were turned on. The lights drew a strip of light on the floor, and the air was filled with a strong aroma of pork ribs.

Yan Heqing's stomach growled a few times at the right time. From last night to now, he only drank one cup of coffee. Previously, his sleepiness suppressed his hunger, but now he feels hungry after getting enough sleep.

He walked to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Lu Lin was mixing vegetables while wearing an apron, and the pork rib soup was rolling on the stove.

Just as Yan Heqing was about to go in, Lu Lin turned off the fire and said, "Bring the soup and start the meal."

Yan Heqing looked at his back and said, "Your dad called me."

Lu Lin still turned her back to him and poured the mixed vegetables into the plate, "Yes, I took it. Lu Muchi was in a car accident and is now in the hospital for emergency treatment."