Chapter 113

In the private room, a man who had rescued the Yan family from a fire recalled, "In my memory, the sofa was the most severely burned place. It was a cloth sofa. The burning objects included sofa covers, pillows and other flammable materials, and there were floor sockets at the bottom."

The assistant is very good at finding people. The fire at Yan's house was the firefighter's first mission, and two people were burned to death. He has a particularly deep memory of this fire.

"A burnt lighter and incense-like residue were also found under the sofa."

"According to my experience, it is most likely that the tassels of the sofa cover have been burned by flammable materials. This kind of fire burns slowly and silently. The owner and his family were sleeping and failed to notice it in time. When it spread to the ground, the socket caught fire. The smoke smokes very quickly, and it is high temperature in summer. The chance of escape is too small. Most of the fire victims are suffocated by smoke poisoning in an instant, die and then burned to death..."

"It must be a miracle. The mistress of this family actually rescued her children before she died... They must be two boys. Alas..." The man sighed, "I remember that there was a child holding the mistress's body and not letting go. Our captain We couldn't separate him. One of them was too frightened or he was too young. I don't know. He didn't cry and kept shaking."

Lu Lin had the answer in his mind.

If the fire broke out due to normal reasons, Yan Heqing would not be in the same state as yesterday.

Abnormal causes of fire——

Lin Fengzhi.

Lu Lin pinched his fingertips. This answer was too tragic for Yan Heqing. He hoped that he was overthinking it.

The assistant was at the door. Lu Lin came out to explain a few words to him, and then asked the assistant, "Have I explained what I said?"

The assistant nodded, "Don't worry, I have arranged all the people sent by Mr. Lu. They will not disturb Classmate Yan."

Lu Lin left.

After he left, the assistant knocked on the door and entered the private room. He politely put down a red envelope that was so thick that it bulged out. "Thank you for taking the time to come here today. This is a little thought from my boss."

The man immediately refused, "I can't, I can't. It's too polite. I didn't do anything."

The assistant smiled, "My boss said you did it 13 years ago and you deserve it."

It was still raining heavily outside. Lu Lin stopped in front of the door and watched the rain for a while before getting in the car and telling the driver, "Go to the vegetable market."

The driver thought he heard wrongly.

Lu Lin repeated it again, and the driver quickly navigated to the nearest vegetable market.

...

After Yan Heqing finished reviewing cell biology, a notification popped up on his phone, which was Lin Fengzhi's WeChat message.

Yan Heqing didn't read it and deleted it directly.

Not long after putting down the phone, Lu Lin came back.

Lu Lin bought beef bones, beef marrow, hand-hammered beef balls, beef slices from different parts, as well as a bag of hot pot ingredients and a bag of fruit.

Yan Heqing closed the book and went to help, but Lu Lin did not stop him. Yan Heqing entered the kitchen and opened the bag of ingredients. There were all kinds of fruits and green leafy vegetables, but they had not been processed. He guessed the reason after a moment's thought.