Chapter 130

The island is quiet, and you can occasionally hear the sound of waves in the distance.

The window was open, the moonlight shone in, and the floor was covered with fluorescent lights. Yan Heqing did not fall asleep.

He had probably slept enough during the day, and his brain was now unusually awake, with no sleepiness at all.

He was lying on his side, looking at the window. After a while, there was a rustling sound of clothes rubbing behind him. Wen Nuan approached, and Lu Lin hugged him into his arms.

Lu Lin put his chin against Yan Heqing's neck, put his hands through his waist, wrapped his hands, and slowly rubbed them to warm him.

"It's so cold, why don't you close the window?"

"It's not cold." Yan Heqing's voice was soft. "Did I wake you up?"

"Who can you make trouble with when you are so quiet?" Lu Lin laughed angrily, pinched his index finger, and gradually changed his taste, and played with Yan Heqing's fingertips.

It is not delicate and soft, with a thin hand callus.

Lu Lin loved this touch so much, "Let's chat if we can't sleep."

Yan Heqing turned his face slightly. The moonlight was bright and he could see clearly without turning on the lights in the room. However, Lu Lin's chin was pressed against his neck, and the angle was limited. He could only see Lu Lin's vague outline.

His attention was drawn, "What are you talking about?"

Lu Lin raised his lips, "What do you want to talk about?"

Yan Heqing never expected that Lu Lin would rub his cocoon and ask, "Why do you like living things?"

Yan Heqing thought about it, it was probably when he was in sixth grade.

I rushed back from school at noon to cook for Yan Feng. I saw Yan Feng and a few children squatting under a tree downstairs.

They picked up a magnifying glass from nowhere and roasted a grasshopper with a broken leg in the sunlight.

Several people watched the grasshopper struggling and laughed. Yan Heqing never dared to hurt Yan Feng, but that day he was so angry that he took away the magnifying glass. The other children fled in a hurry. Yan Feng stared at him blankly for a few seconds. , his mouth tightened, and he went upstairs crying.

"I want to tell my parents that you bullied me!"

Yan Heqing knew that he would inevitably be beaten later, but he didn't care. He squatted down and gently picked up the grasshopper. The grasshopper was missing a leg, but it still struggled hard in his hands.

Yan Heqing released it into the grass.

"It disappeared soon." Yan Heqing recalled, "At that time, I felt that life was great."

"It's so fragile, yet so strong."

He smiled softly, "But I didn't know until I checked the school after the college entrance examination that biology majors can't make money."

Lu Lin understood.

Wanting to make money quickly, he approached Lin Fengzhi, and Yan Heqing volunteered to fill a lucrative software project.

It was just something that happened at the beginning of his freshman year that made him decide to fight back against his "creditors" and also made him give up on Lin Fengzhi and start pursuing his dreams and living for himself.