Chapter 9

Yan Heqing got up on time at six o'clock.

Turning on the light, he was about to get out of bed when he suddenly caught a glimpse of white outside the window and turned around.

Snowing.

It snowed without knowing when last night, and thick snow accumulated on the eaves of the windows.

Yan Heqing climbed to the bedside and opened the window, hearing the sound of snowflakes falling to the ground.

The cold air instantly poured into the house, mixed with the faint fragrance of plum blossoms. It must be that a certain plum blossom tree in the community has bloomed.

It was still snowing outside. Yan Heqing stretched out his hand and held it in his palm for a while. A few snowflakes drifted to his palm, which was cool.

I won't go fishing today.

The ice fishing equipment he bought is still on the way.

Yan Heqing closed the window. It was a bit cold, so he put on a thin blanket and got out of bed.

After washing up, I cooked myself a bowl of tomato gnocchi, cut a few slices of soft tofu, put it into the bowl, and sprinkled it with a few green onions, filling the room with fragrance.

Yan Heqing was eating breakfast quietly when his cell phone buzzed.

Yan Heqing glanced at it and saw that it was a message from the bar's WeChat group. He ignored it. He even finished the soup before he put down his chopsticks and took his phone to open it.

【oxygen employee group】

Manager: Today is a Christmas theme, there will be programs and gifts tonight, everyone who can come will come!

Bartender A: Here we go!

Chef Wang Ge: I made Bolong and saved it for dinner!

DJ Little Prince: The boss is awesome! We also invited several celebrities to help out!

Waiter Duanduan: What are they? !

...

Yan Heqing logged out of WeChat. It was Monday, not his working time.

Yan Heqing packed up the dishes and washed them. After washing them, he wiped them with a dry rag, wiped them dry and put them back on the dish rack.

After going back to the room to do some homework for a while, Yan Heqing went out.

It was cold, so he put on a scarf and put on a pair of non-slip short boots.

The short boots are furry and very warm.

The price is not cheap, but Yan Heqing pays the bill very quickly.

Every winter in the future, he will have the fragrance of plum blossoms and warmth.

Yan Heqing has never been to T University. T University is about five places lower than Beijing University, one to the south and one to the north.

Yan Heqing transferred three lines and took two and a half hours to get to T University.

It was class time, and the gate of T was relatively deserted. The snow had stopped, and the snow on the road quickly melted. There were large or small snowdrifts piled under the trees along the street.

Yan Heqing stood under a tree on the left side of the T University gate, looking at the door quietly.

Lin Fengzhi only has three classes in the morning today, and school is almost over.