Chapter 78

The thin lips stopped just above the tip of Yan Heqing's nose.

The hot breath exhaled was mixed with a bit of moisture from the spring rain.

In the dim light, the shallow pupils clearly reflected Lu Lin's strong facial features.

The young man's voice was as clear and clear as spring water. It was very light, but it penetrated the storm and was strong enough for Lu Lin to hear clearly.

"Know."

The glass above the head was smashed loudly by the heavy rain, and two lips fell instantly.

The kiss at first was a bit tentative, gentle and drizzle, and without feeling Yan Heqing's resistance, he pried into the young response.

Self-taught from instinct, Lu Lin tightened Yan Heqing's waist, unable to stop, and gradually deepened the kiss.

The petals fluttered down.

For a moment, Lu Lin's hot lips were just a hair away, Ruo Youruo Wu touched Yan Heqing's lips, his voice was low and magnetic, with a bit of bewitching lingering.

"It's best to kiss with your eyes closed."

Yan Heqing closed his eyes.

Lips fell again.

It was darkness just now, and it is darkness now, but there is a subtle difference in feeling.

His senses are more sensitive, and the touch on his lips is more delicate and soft.

It also has a hint of cedar.

Not sure how much time had passed, Yan Heqing opened his eyes again.

Occasionally, a bolt of lightning flashed past, the whole space suddenly lit up, and Lu Lin's eyes flashed past.

He was kissing him seriously.

The brain fell into a brief blank, the sound of wind and rain was distant yet close at hand.

The soul seems to be floating in the heavy rain with the messy thoughts.

He knew that Lu Lin's original plan was not to try dating him. When Zhou Wuyou came to confess, Lu Lin was the first to arrive and he didn't come out.

Yan Heqing closed his eyes again.

I thought of the moist soil, cedar, and the sweet and sour candy...

...

Outside the glass flower house, the heavy rain hit the top of the head and rushed into Lin Fengyi's eyes and mouth along the edge of the raincoat.

The new raincoat he held in his right hand was almost crushed by him.

He raced to the base and happened to see Lu Lin entering the greenhouse.

He could see clearly through that damn clear glass.

Yan Heqing was pinned to the flower stand by Lu Lin for a kiss.

He should have known for a long time that Yan Heqing was so noble, yet he asked Lu Lin for a kiss that night in the bar. It wasn't that Yan Heqing couldn't see anyone, but he could only see Lu Lin.

When did they meet and when did they date?

The bar that night?

Then wouldn't he become an indirect matchmaker? !

The rain and wind hit his face, Lin Fengyi felt cold and chilled, and his two rows of teeth were almost broken.

He didn't understand what he was feeling right now.