Chapter 128

The car roof light was white light, and when Lu Lin took off his shirt, the purple mark was particularly obvious.

Yan Heqing squeezed his hand, then dipped a cotton swab into the grass ointment and applied the medicine.

Lu Lin couldn't see the injury, but he could feel the pain, and the marks would probably be obvious. His back was to Yan Heqing, and he couldn't see his expression. He looked at the rearview mirror in the front row out of the corner of his eye.

In the mirror, the young man lowered his head slightly, but his expression was still unclear.

Yan Heqing suddenly raised his head, "Do your bones hurt?"

Lu Lin didn't reply. He raised his arms slightly and put on his shirt, but unbuttoned it. He turned around and hugged Yan Heqing tightly.

"You and Lu Lin are related by blood, and you think his Lu is different from yours."

What Yan Heqing just said occupied his mind.

He did not disclose this conflict between him and Lu Changcheng to anyone. Lu Changcheng would tell Lu Han and possibly Lu Muchi. Among the three of them, only Lu Muchi might have mentioned it to Yan Heqing.

However, this did not convince him.

Half a month ago, Lu Muchi didn't even know that he and Yan Heqing knew each other. Assuming that the conversation between the two would involve him, the possibility of talking about it was still slim.

But Lu Muchi didn't tell him, so how would Yan Heqing know?

Lu Lin had a strong feeling that what Yan Heqing had experienced was worse than what he knew so far, otherwise his counterattack against several creditors would not have been like this.

That is Yan Heqing's biggest secret.

Lu Lin held Yan Heqing's hand tighter, so hard that it hurt Yan Heqing's bones. Yan Heqing thought Lu Lin was in pain on his back, so he wanted to get out of the car, "Does it hurt? Go and take a photo -"

Lu Lin hugged him back again, nestled his chin into his neck, closed his eyes and said, "The minor injury is okay, just hold him for a while."

Yan Heqing felt Lu Lin's uncomfortable emotions, and he hugged Lu Lin back.

But he thought it was for Lu Muchi and Lu Changcheng.

Just like the moment he woke up, he knew that Lin Fengzhi used his eyes to fall in love with Lu Muchi, just like he knew that the fire at home came from Lin Fengzhi.

He felt the same way.

Lu Lin's mood was much more stable than his, and she still firmly chose him.

Through the brown car window, Yan Heqing looked at the lights in the distance. He had decided to bury his awakening in his heart forever.

He does not need sympathy from others, nor does he want to be an alien in the eyes of others.

Tell others that this is a world in a book. In order to survive, he takes the initiative to resist those who will hurt him in the future.

How ridiculous.

Even he himself was not sure whether he would believe it if he had not experienced it.

Now he has changed his mind.

Lu Lin will believe it.

Lu Lin would unconditionally believe every word he said, even if it was ridiculous.