Chapter 40

Yan Heqing's eyes were calm. He didn't reply. He muted the sound, turned off the screen, put it on the bedside table, closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

After waiting for almost ten minutes, Lin Fengzhi stared at the unresponsive chat page, confused.

He lowered his head and gently stroked the head of the Ragdoll cat in his arms, "It's already half past twelve, aren't you still on the phone?"

Lin Fengzhi logged out of WeChat, clicked on the call history, and dialed Yan Heqing's number.

It's still the same female voice——

"The number you dialed is currently on a call, please wait..."

Lin Fengzhi turned off the phone and became even more curious. He called Yan Heqing at 11:30. It has been more than an hour now and he is still calling. Who still calls for so long now? It is not all voice calls or video calls. ?

Could it be with the woman who likes Yan Heqing!

Lin Fengzhi's eyes lit up. It's definitely true. This makes sense. Because I haven't agreed yet, or I'm not familiar enough to do it, I'm not suitable for video calls, so I made a phone call first.

Lin Fengzhi is also chasing Lu Lin now. He feels sympathy for him and hopes that the other party can successfully catch Yan Heqing.

This explains...

He and Lu Lin will definitely be able to be together!

Just thinking of Lu Lin's name, Lin Fengzhi's heartbeat began to speed up, and his cheeks turned red. He hugged the cat tightly and fell onto the warm and soft carpet. He gently poked its head with his chin, "Little boy, I really like Lu Lin." Uncle..."

Knock knock.

Someone knocked on the door outside, "Zhizhi, are you still awake?"

It was Lin Fengyi. He just came back. He came to see Lin Fengzhi as usual. When he saw that the light was still on in his room, he knocked on the door.

Lin Fengzhi shouted toward the door, "The door is unlocked. Come in by yourself."

Lin Fengyi turned the doorknob and pushed the door open to enter the house.

In the bright and warm bedroom, Lin Fengzhi was holding a cat and playing with it. Lin Fengyi's eyes warmed up. He loosened his tie and said, "I'm still up so late."

He smelled strongly of tobacco and alcohol. Lin Fengzhi wrinkled the tip of his nose, "It's not early, it's only 12:30, who goes to bed so early during the holidays."

Lin Fengyi drank a little too much today. He didn't sit on the sofa, so he sat next to Lin Fengzhi and wanted to pet the cat. "Early to bed and early to rise are good for your health."

Lin Fengzhi quickly picked up the cat and said, "Don't touch it! You stink!"

Lin Fengyi grabbed the hem of his clothes and smelled it. He looked at Lin Fengzhi again, with a smile on his lips, "It's inevitable to have a few drinks when socializing out. Men are like this."

Lin Fengzhi muttered, "Uncle Lu is not like that."

He didn't hear clearly and felt dizzy. Lin Fengyi smiled and said, "What are you muttering about?"

"It's nothing." Lin Fengzhi kicked him in disgust, "You really stink. Go back to your room to take a shower and sleep!"

"Yes, my young master." Lin Fengyi stood up holding on to the coffee table and saw a set of ironed clothes hanging next to him, "Are you going out tomorrow?"