Chapter 109

The kiss didn't last too long.

Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing and looked at the young man with serious eyes, "Sign a 'contract' with me. There is no option to go back on it."

This was the only time he was strong against Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing smiled, "I decided to sign the 'contract' and I will not regret it."

The uncertain future no longer matters.

He will survive.

He will definitely let himself survive.

His eyes were clear, "I'll tell others at the end of the month."

He had one thing left to do.

"You are Party A of this 'contract' and you make the decision." Lu Lin hugged Yan Heqing and held him completely in his arms.

In the end, the two chose six bedding sets, and the red bedding set was also included.

After walking out of the store, Lin Fengzhi was nowhere to be seen.

Yan Heqing knew that Lin Fengzhi was gone.

As soon as Lu Lin kissed him, Lin Fengzhi couldn't bear it and ran away.

Lin Fengzhi couldn't hear their conversation due to the distance. Lu Lin's kiss was unplanned, but the effect was immediate.

Yan Heqing didn't think deeply about whether Lu Lin noticed Lin Fengzhi following him.

Lin Fengzhi didn't have any pretense, it would be too easy to find him.

Holding the paper bag in both hands, Yan Heqing moved everything to one hand, then took out his mobile phone to check the time. It was almost lunch time. He put the mobile phone back and said, "Let's go to dinner. I'll treat you today, according to your taste."

Lu Lin took in the scene just now. The restaurant was on the top floor. Lu Lin chose Jiangnan cuisine and ordered a few dishes for lunch.

The afternoon plan was to go to the old house of Lu Lin's grandma and grandpa. The housekeeper who guarded the old house said that it hadn't rained and the sugar plums were growing well, big and sweet, and it was the right time to pick them recently.

Lu Lin did not take Yan Heqing back to his old house immediately, but went to a watch store.

The storefront is not big, and the decoration is not flashy, but the prices start at six figures.

When the two entered the store, the clerk closed the door and put up a sign saying the store was temporarily closed.

Lu Lin grabbed Yan Heqing's wrist.

The thin white wrists are clearly distinguishable from the young man's palms. After a few months of cultivation, the calluses on Yan Heqing's fingertips have faded a lot. However, he has been doing frequent experiments recently and has added other marks. It is really not a pair of exquisite hands.

But extremely beautiful.

Lu Lin put his arms around Yan Heqing's shoulders, pushed him to sit on the chair, and looked at the watches in the glass cabinet, "Pick one. The first time I saw your hand, I wanted to wear something on it."

Yan Heqing raised his hand slightly, the store was brightly lit, and the dark red red bean bracelet exuded a round luster, "Yes."

"Not enough." Lu Lin chuckled, "There are still two more to go."

In addition to watches, the other thing is naturally the wedding ring.

Yan Heqing agreed to get married, but he was willing to practice it and didn't feel it was real. Now that Lu Lin mentioned the ring, he felt a little more real. He was lost in thought for a while, and when he came back to his senses, he chose a mechanical watch with a silver steel band.