Chapter 31

After 15 years of separation from his brother, Yan Heqing was no longer in trouble. He was just confused for a moment. He didn't collapse the night before, so why was he crying now?

But he quickly adjusted and asked in a gentle voice, "What happened? Why are you crying."

Hearing Yan Heqing's voice, Lin Fengzhi couldn't hold back anymore, and he felt even more aggrieved.

Everyone obviously loves him so much, why can't Lu Lin remember him? Maybe... Lu Lin has someone he likes?

Thinking of this possibility, Lin Fengzhi burst into tears, "Brother, I want to ask you a question."

"Can."

Lin Fengzhi bit his broken lip. After a while, he let go and asked softly: "The friend who gave you the expensive fruit, do you... do you like her?"

He felt that it was really painful to like someone.

Yan Heqing probably guessed it when he heard what he said.

Lin Fengzhi was only thinking about love and crying like this. It was because he had just gone to see Lu Lin. On the night of the wedding banquet, Lu Lin went to room 2120.

It should be that Lu Lin didn't remember him at all and collapsed.

The original text has a total of 5.01 million words. By the end, Lu Lin remembered Lu Muchi's name at the wedding of Lin Fengzhi.

"Brother?" Yan Heqing didn't answer, and Lin Fengzhi became anxious, "She is very good to you, likes you very much, and is willing to do anything for you, even if it costs her life. Wouldn't you be moved by this? Are you unwilling to accept her? ?"

Yan Heqing was silent for a while before speaking, "No."

Lin Fengzhi choked, his tears welled up again, and he said to himself, "But...she really loves you...why? Isn't it okay if she likes you so much?"

"I will not be moved by people who give up their lives at will, let alone accept them." Yan Heqing said calmly, "I am willing to give everything I have in order to live."

Lin Fengzhi was stunned, "I don't understand..."

Yan Heqing changed the topic, "Where are you now?"

Lin Fengzhi looked around. He had already run out of the Lu family. He was at an intersection. It was quiet and there were no pedestrians. Only car lights flashed occasionally in the distance. He shook his head, "I don't know... I won't look... here." It's a fork in the road..."

Yan Heqing suddenly asked: "What's the date today?"

Lin Fengzhi was caught off guard. He moved his phone away, looked at the time and put it back to his ear, "No. 29."

He didn't understand how Yan Heqing got involved in the date.

Yan Heqing said: "The final exam will start tomorrow."

T University and Beijing University have the same exam time, and Lin Fengzhi also has an exam tomorrow.

Sure enough, Lin Fengzhi was dumbfounded for a while, and then he said, "I forgot..."

Yan Heqing adjusted his sleeping position and said calmly: "Listen to me now and stand up first."

Lin Fengzhi rubbed his eyes and stood up, "Stand up."

"Go to the curb."

Lin Fengzhi walked to the roadside.

"Reach forward."