Chapter 60

"The coins have been cooked at high temperatures." Yan Heqing added, "It's very clean."

Lu Lin laughed suddenly, seeming to overflow from the depths of his throat, like the final note of the cello at the end of the second, which was very low, very deep, and penetrated the bone marrow.

The noble and slender fingers slowly closed.

He turned his gaze back, raised his chin slightly, and stared at Yan Heqing's sky lantern rising into the deep sky, "Your gifts are always unique."

"Will you?" Yan Heqing also looked up at the night sky.

One after another, the sky lanterns slowly flew into the sky, surrounded by exclamations one after another, but there was no noise.

He thought he should make one more wish.

In addition to sunrise that day, he also wanted to visit the amusement park again.

"Yes." Lu Lin withdrew his gaze and looked at Yan Heqing involuntarily. The young man suddenly closed his eyes. He raised his hands and placed them on his chest, his long eyelashes dancing gently in the flickering candlelight.

"Are you making a wish?" Lu Lin asked.

"Yeah." Yan Heqing didn't open his eyes, he looked pious, "There are so many sky lanterns, maybe one of them is missing and I didn't write a wish, so I can make up for my wish."

Lu Lin laughed silently, "I didn't write it down, but your wish can come true."

"You have no wish?"

"There wasn't one before, but now there is one."

"Then you are at a loss." Yan Heqing let go and opened his eyes, but did not look at Lu Lin. He was still looking at the sky lantern, "Give me your wish, I have already made it."

"It doesn't matter." Lu Lin put his hand in his pocket, released it, and dropped the coin gently into his pocket. "The coin you gave me will bring me good luck."

The sky lantern activity is coming to an end. Most of the sky lanterns have risen to the sky and become insignificant. Yan Heqing retracted his gaze and turned his head, "I passed the test for subject one yesterday. When are you free, I will brush off the hours for subjects two and three."

Lu Lin took out his phone and clicked on the schedule, "Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, Saturday."

"I'll start school the day after tomorrow." Yan Heqing knew that Lu Lin didn't mind giving him a car to practice with. Even if he knew how to drive, he wasn't so calm about paying millions of dollars for a car to pay for school hours. He took the initiative and asked, "Where is the driving practice point you mentioned? ?I'll drive my car there tomorrow morning."

Lu Lin remained calm, "It's too troublesome to find a driver. I'll pick you up at eight o'clock tomorrow morning. It's been a long time since I went to the suburbs to breathe fresh air. It would be good to go for a walk."

The air quality in the capital is not very good, but it is not much better in the suburbs.

Yan Heqing was not sure about Lu Muchi's situation now, so just in case, he said, "I have to go to school tomorrow morning. Will you wait for me at the school gate?"

Lu Lin replied: "Okay."

Xiaorong had been listening to their chat, but she couldn't quite understand it. After Lu Lin left, she curiously asked Yan Heqing, "Brother Yan, are you familiar with uncle? You talked a lot!"

Yan Heqing was very quiet and seldom spoke except reading stories to them.

There will be a large group of people returning later. While the crowd is still reluctant to look at the flying sky lanterns, Yan Heqing first pushes Xiaorong towards the parking place.