Chapter 68

When he heard Chu Ziyu calling Mr. Lu, Xie Yunjie quickly covered his mouth to avoid laughing.

In fact, Lu Lin takes good care of herself. As long as she doesn't keep a serious face and changes into casual clothes to run in college, she can still pretend to be a senior.

Chu Ziyu did it on purpose.

Regarding Yan Heqing, he mistakenly thought that Lu Lin only told Xie Yunjie, how could he get out of this sullen mood!

However, Yan Heqing didn't care. He looked at Lu Lin and asked, "You want to sail the boat?"

Lu Lin didn't appear much in the original text, and even Lin Fengzhi didn't know he could sail a boat. But Yan Heqing wasn't surprised, and Lu Lin was not surprised at anything.

He cares more about sea fishing.

Fishing is addictive.

Lu Lin saw what he was thinking, "The captain will drive first, and I will drive a little further to the sea where I often go. That area is rich in resources and can catch hundreds of kilograms of tuna."

Another thing Lu Lin didn't mention was that he met a whale in that sea area last time.

It just depends on luck. He doesn't want Yan Heqing to get his hopes up and be disappointed again.

Yan Heqing is knowledgeable: "What bait should I use to catch tuna?"

"Using local materials, we first catch a small sea fish as bait, which is very attractive to big tuna."

The two of them were talking and ignored Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie who got on the boat first.

Chu Ziyu was shocked and stunned.

This was the first time he saw Lu Lin being so patient.

One of the rare times in junior high school when he was eager to learn, he asked Lu Lin a math problem. Lu Lin scribbled on the paper, pulled it off and gave it to him, without adding a single word.

Xie Yunjie had the same experience. He patted Chu Ziyu on the shoulder and said, "You are a treasure, and others can't compare to you."

Only then did Chu Ziyu become serious. He lowered his voice and said, "A-Lin, are you serious?"

Xie Yunjie was not sure either. No one could see through Lu Lin. Often you thought you were on the same floor as him, but in fact he had already reached the top floor. Xie Yunjie smiled and said, "I don't know, but Yan Heqing is definitely his only special one." ."

Chu Ziyu was gearing up.

Now that Lu Lin is sure, he will definitely help!

Chasing people, his experience is enough to publish a book!

Chu Ziyu left Xie Yunjie behind and chased after him, "Master Xiao Yan, wait for me!"

Xie Yunjie slowly followed.

The yacht is Lu Lin's private yacht, equipped with a captain, first mate, second mate, cleaner, and chef.

Most of the time, Lu Lin goes out to sea alone, and only occasionally meets up with a few fishing friends.

The lower deck on the first floor is almost close to the water. There are two chairs. Lu Lin usually fishes here. The second floor is the main deck. In addition to comfortable rooms, there is also a leisure and entertainment hall where you can sing, watch movies and hold parties. Okay, but I only thank Yunjie for borrowing the boat a few times.

Lu Lin bought this yacht just for sea fishing.

During the period when he was most crazy about sea fishing, he went out to sea every week, rain or shine.