Chapter 47

The snow has stopped outside.

Directly in front of the villa garden is a large lawn with a waist-high fence and wooden rhombuses entwined with dry rose branches, overlooking the stars in the distance.

It is a small town some distance away from the foot of the mountain. It has a small permanent population, but there is a New Year's Fireworks Show every year, and many people come from the city to watch the fireworks on New Year's Eve.

There was the sound of crunching snow behind him, and Lu Lin looked sideways.

Only a light was turned on in front of the villa, and the garden was dimly lit. Yan Heqing wore a coat and a scarf tightly, staring at the road with his eyes down, walking slowly.

His shoes are slippery.

Yan Heqing was approaching, and Lu Lin looked away. There was a thin layer of snow on the handrail of the fence. He raised his hand and pushed the snow in front of him calmly, and all of it fell silently.

His fingers were cold, and he pulled back.

At this time, Yan Heqing also arrived, but did not go to build a fence. He just stood next to Lu Lin, breathed a sigh of relief, tilted his head and smiled and said, "Mr. Lu, do you come here every year to watch the fireworks?"

"No." Lu Lin also looked back at Yan Heqing. He was eight centimeters taller than Yan Heqing and lowered his head slightly, "I'm not interested in these. What about you, do you like it?"

Flicking his eyelashes, Yan Heqing's eyes slightly curved, "It's not about whether you like it or not, it's just that beautiful things are always pleasing to the eye."

The scarf was wrapped around the tip of his nose, covering half of his face, only revealing his clear and bright eyes. Lu Lin did not look away, "Don't you think it's short?"

"The definition of short is the definition of human beings." Yan Heqing's eyes narrowed further, "Compared with time, life is also fleeting."

Lu Lin's eyes grew darker, "Your answers surprise me every time."

"Will you? Then I'm very happy." Yan Heqing smiled and turned back. He stretched out his hand to grab the handrail of the fence and looked at the lights in the distance. "It shows that I am a unique person."

Lu Lin was silent for a moment, then turned to look into the distance.

boom!

In an instant, countless beams of light shot into the sky in the distance.

12 o'clock, New Year's Eve.

The fireworks burst into golden sparks all over the sky, blooming like flowers, and falling slowly like raindrops, lighting up the entire night sky, like a grand and lingering golden mist rain.

Buzz.

The phones in my pocket vibrated simultaneously.

Every New Year's Eve, Lu Lin's mobile phone can receive more than 99 blessing text messages per second.

This is the first time for Yan Heqing to use his mobile phone.

He took out his cell phone and found several numbers: the manager of the coffee shop, the orphanage, and an unfamiliar number.

"Xiao Yan, happy New Year!"

The next second, another message came in, "Sorry, I typed it wrong, it's happiness, happy new year!"

Yan Heqing didn't reply immediately, so he put his phone back.

Lu Lin didn't read the text message at first, but suddenly a call came in.