Chapter 22

Lu Lin showed up at the company carrying a paper bag, and soon the news spread among various small groups in the company.

[The paper bag Mr. Lu carried was from the coffee shop downstairs? ]

[Mr. Lu buys coffee in person? ]

[And cake! Someone caught a glimpse! ]

[Oh my god, it's been a long time since I've seen you...]

...

This gossip caused the coffee shop to explode in business at noon.

Especially the cream cubes.

After a busy day, Yan Heqing came home from get off work. It was getting dark in the evening. The Lu Corporation headquarters next door was majestic and bright. The top floor overlooked the entire city center, as if hidden in the dark clouds, unattainable.

Yan Heqing withdrew his gaze.

He couldn't be sure of Lu Lin's attitude towards him, but at least it was quite a bit too bad and very impressive.

Otherwise, he wouldn't come to the coffee shop and buy a cream cake that he didn't like.

Original article The first time Lin Fengzhi kissed Lu Machi was on Lu Lin's birthday. Lin Fengzhi made a strawberry cream cake tower with his own hands and dressed up as a delivery boy to go to Lu's to express his love.

result--

The receptionist smiled politely and said, "Sorry, Mr. Lu doesn't know this Mr. Lin."

Lin Fengzhi raised the brim of his hat and said in an urgent tone, "No, I think...Mr. Lin really knows Mr. Lu. Why don't you call to confirm? This is Mr. Lin's birthday gift to Mr. Lu!"

The receptionist showed an apologetic smile, "I have confirmed with the Secretariat. I really don't know Mr. Lu. Please leave."

Lin Fengzhi bit his lower lip and suddenly rushed in. As he approached the elevator, several security guards rushed to stop him and threw him out of the Lu family.

Lin Fengzhi was furious, "I want to go in, please let me go!"

The security guard threw him outside and warned him, "If he causes trouble again, we will call the police."

Of course Lin Fengzhi would not be obedient. The strawberry cream tart he specially made must be given to Lu Lin. Just as he was about to break in again, someone grabbed his arm and said, "Uncle doesn't eat cream cakes, so don't bother."

Lin Fengzhi was stunned by the familiar voice. He turned around and met Lu Muchi's eyes. His face turned red and he stuttered, "You, how could you..."

Lu Muchi's expression was uglier than crying, "I'm not lying to you, I've never seen my uncle eat cream cake since I was a child."

Hearing this, Lin Fengzhi didn't care that Lu Muchi knew about his secret love. He angrily pushed away Lu Muchi's hand, "Just because he didn't eat it before, doesn't mean he won't fall in love with it in the future. As long as he tastes it, he will definitely like it!"

Lu Muchi stared at him, "Are you talking about the cake, or yourself?"

Lin Fengzhi's face turned red again, he puffed up his face and couldn't reply with anger.

Lu Muchi's anger increased greatly. He grabbed the strawberry tower and said, "Okay, I'll give it to you." He pulled Lin Fengzhi into Lu's.

With Lu Muchi, no one could stop him this time.

All the way to the top floor in the elevator, Lu Muchi said coolly: "Follow me and don't say a word."

Lin Fengzhi's heart was beating hard when he was about to see Lu Lin. He nodded obediently, "I understand."