Chapter 134

Yan Heqing immediately took out his mobile phone, set the photo as the screen saver, and curled up the corner of his mouth, "Can you drink?"

Lu Lin laughed and said, "Drink." His right hand dropped to hold Yan Heqing's waist loosely, and he unbuttoned two shirt buttons with his left hand. He leaned his head slightly against the back of the chair and half-closed his eyes to rest.

Yan Heqing drank.

Chu Ziyu chuckled and poured two more glasses, insisting on clinking glasses with Yan Heqing, "You have a good drinking capacity, come on, let's continue!"

Yan Heqing took it and drank it. The light in the private room was dark, so it was impossible to see his reaction.

On the contrary, when Chu Ziyu drank this cup, his whole body was floating. He saw Yan Heqing suddenly turned into two. Chu Ziyu's eyes went straight. He shook his head hard and finally turned into one Yan Heqing again.

"I seem to be drunk..." Chu Ziyu moved his eyes away, squatted in front of the coffee table, leaned close to the wine bottle and stared at it to identify it, then picked up a bottle of red wine, poured it into the cup, and went to find Sprite.

Today, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing have to get one of them drunk!

Xie Yunjie was playing with his mobile phone next to him. The screen light never went out. He was chatting with his wife.

The private room was quiet for a while. Yan Heqing turned to look at Lu Lin. Lu Lin was still in the same posture as before, but Yan Heqing knew that he was not asleep. The hands on his waist were moving along his waistline.

Through the thin fabric, Lu Lin's palms were surprisingly warm.

Lu Lin was slightly drunk.

Yan Heqing looked away. There were several large fruit plates on the coffee table, grapes, watermelon... they were all hangover-relieving fruits.

Yan Heqing searched for a while and found a small plate of olives.

He wiped his hands with a wet wipe and fed Lu Lin an olive, "It will make you feel better if you eat olives."

Lu Lin opened his eyes, glanced at Yan Heqing first, opened his mouth and ate the olives.

Yan Heqing's fingers touched Lu Lin's lips, which were so hot that they burned his skin. Just as he was about to stop, Lu Lin grabbed his hand and took him a few centimeters into his arms.

"The first time I came here, you added two drops of olive juice to my glass of wine."

Chu Ziyu stood up, holding the bottle and looking at the light, which blocked a lot of light. The side of Yan Heqing and Lu Lin was even darker. Yan Heqing couldn't see Lu Lin's eyes clearly. He said honestly: "I On purpose, I want you to be interested in that glass of wine."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Lin pulled him up suddenly, his voice hoarse, "Let's go first, we will fly on Friday night, so be prepared."

"Oh." Chu Ziyu had just mixed the wine and looked back, still a little confused, "Then who will drink this wine?"

"You decide."

Lu Lin took Yan Heqing away.

Chu Ziyu's brain was slow to react now, and the private room door was closed. He turned to ask Xie Yunjie, "Are you drinking?"

Xie Yunjie raised his eyebrows, "My wife gave me an order, forbidding me to drink more than two drinks." He poured a glass of watermelon juice with his free hand, "I'll drink this."