Chapter 38

Lu Lin arrived at City No. 2 Hospital 45 minutes later.

Through the small glass of the ward door, Lu Lin confirmed that the person on the bed was Yan Heqing.

"What's going on?" he asked the doctor.

His voice was gentle, but it carried an air of majesty, like a tutor coming to check on the ward.

The young doctor subconsciously replied, "The patient suffered from reflex syncope. He should have encountered something bad or uncomfortable, which stimulated the nervous system to overreact, resulting in temporary vasodilation and bradycardia, causing the patient's cerebral perfusion." Blood pressure and arterial pressure decrease..."

Noticing the doubtful look in the little nurse's eyes, the young doctor stopped suddenly. He came back to his senses and felt a little embarrassed, "To put it simply, he was irritated, weak, and had a cold. It's not a big deal. He needs to rest more and take good care of himself. Young He recovers very quickly. There are also bruises on his back. He may have hit something hard. It's not serious. He has not injured his muscles and bones. Don't let him do heavy work during this period. He is resting now and can be discharged when he wakes up. "

Lu Lin nodded and turned to look at the nurse, "How to get to the payment office?"

The little nurse immediately led the way, "Please follow me."

The young doctor finally breathed a sigh of relief and hurried back to the office.

When he arrived at the payment office, the toll collector in the window glanced at Lu Lin and said "tsk" in his heart. The clothes he wore showed that he was either rich or expensive. He took the order and typed on the keyboard with a smile on his face, "I have an order now." No reservation required for human room, 2000 per night. Do you want to change?"

Lu Lin said, "Open a general ward."

The toll collector's smile changed slightly, and he complained silently in his mind that he was so stingy even though he was so rich, and even refused to live in a single room. No wonder rich people are even stingier! He typed on the keyboard, issued the bill, and handed the receipt out of the window. This time he didn't talk to Lu Lin again.

Lu Lin took the charge sheet and turned to go back to the ward. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the little nurse still following him. He stopped and asked, "Is there anything else?"

The little nurse stopped, a little confused, and followed her unconsciously... She hugged the patient's folder and shook her head quickly, "It's okay, it's okay!"

Lu Lin stepped forward and entered the elevator.

The ward is on the third floor, a multi-person room, and the bed fee is 100 per day. Lu Lin pushed the door open and went in. Only Yan Heqing was awake. His bed was at the far end, next to the window.

Other patients were chatting with their family members who were accompanying them on the bed, or playing with their mobile phones. From time to time, someone glanced at Yan Heqing. This child was really beautiful, and he was different from the others. He was very eye-catching when he was lying down with only half of his face exposed.

When Lu Lin walked into the ward, seven or eight eyes looked at him again.

The long cashmere coat and the simple yet elegant three-piece suit inside blocked the overhead lights as soon as he entered the room. He was almost 190. His jawline was as straight as a cold front, not angry but self-assured, and was incompatible with the entire ward.

It was quiet for a moment, and a man who was showing the video quietly turned off the screen.

Everyone held their breath as they watched Lu Lin walk to the beautiful child's bed.