Chapter 11

In the noisy bar, many men were looking at Lin Fengzhi, who was looking for a bar on the roadside.

Lu Lin didn't even remember his name, he wanted to drink to numb himself!

He ordered a bottle of wine, occupied a table by himself, poured a glass and drank it down.

"Ahem..." He choked to tears.

"Drinking alone, are you in a bad mood?" Suddenly someone put an arm on his shoulder and sat down next to him.

Lin Fengzhi turned his head and saw an unfamiliar face in his misty eyes. He grinned, "Who are you?"

The man could smell the light fragrance on Lin Fengzhi's body. His hand slowly moved down and touched Lin Fengzhi's waist. He reached into his clothes and saw that the young man's skin was soft and delicate.

The man's heart was agitated. He lowered his head and approached Lin Fengzhi. His lips seemed to brush against Lin Fengzhi's earlobe, "Who do you think I am?"

The man's hand pinched the soft waist with neither lightness nor weight. Lin Fengzhi was confused. He felt a little itchy and started to speak with a loud tongue, "What are you saying? I don't understand."

The man approached Lin Fengzhi and said, "Brother, will you take me to play?"

Lin Fengzhi shook his head, resisting pushing the man with his hands, "You are too close, I..." His head felt heavy, "Where is Lu Muchi? Call him."

"Little beauty." The man's hand moved all the way up. His breathing became rapid. His lips had moved to Lin Fengzhi's lips, and he pecked lightly, "I will accompany you-"

The next second, the man was pulled up with great force.

Lu Muchi's eyes were red. When he saw a strange man hugging Lin Fengzhi tightly and kissing him, he grabbed the man's head, lifted it up, and smashed it directly onto the glass table.

"Fuck! You're looking for fucking death!"

The man's head was smashed directly, and blood flowed out. He struggled to fight back, but Lu Muchi lifted his head and smashed it against the table again.

Lu Muchi also reached out with one hand, grabbed the wine bottle, smashed it, and reached the neck of the man who was still trying to struggle.

Feeling the sharp coldness, the man immediately did not dare to move.

Lu Muchi was like a mad dog. He dared to touch the people he treasured so much that he dared not touch! He leaned close to the man's ear coldly. "How kissable?"

The man's eyelashes were all covered with blood, and he kept begging for mercy, "Brother, I was wrong, I don't dare anymore..."

With such a big commotion, the bar suddenly became agitated, and the manager and security guards hurriedly came to break up the fight.

On the sofa, Lin Fengzhi was still sitting blankly, with a corner of his clothes lifted, staring blankly at the chaos in front of him.

His eyelids kept drooping, and then he curled up and fell asleep.

When he woke up again, Lin Fengzhi was in the car.

He got up and was confused for a long time before he noticed Lu Muchi who was silent next to him.

"Lu Muchi?" Lin Fengzhi was confused, "Where are we?" He knocked his head, "My head hurts."

Lu Muchi was angry and distressed at the same time. With a straight face, he immediately gave up.