Chapter 120

Lu Muchi saw the lights on the third floor downstairs.

The front of the car crashed directly into the used clothes recycling bin. The car didn't even turn off and he went straight upstairs.

He wants to destroy that adulterer immediately!

I don't know whether it was the effect of alcohol or running too fast, but Lu Muchi gasped for breath.

With the thick and rough breath, he exerted all his strength under his feet, and the rusty iron door clanked and rust fragments fell down.

The ground was shaking.

"Yan Heqing! Open the door!" His eyes were blood red.

Lu Lin closed the book.

Yan Heqing's book is well cared for. The notes on the page are as neat and beautiful as the printing. Only the footer has traces left by reading it many times.

He put it gently into the drawer.

Then he got up and walked out.

The door suddenly opened, and Lu Muchi first caught a glimpse of the tall and straight figure in the snow-white bathrobe, who was obviously not Yan Heqing.

grass!

You dare to open the door in person!

Lu Muchi's pulse surged, and he immediately clenched his fist and swung it up, "Adulterer——"

The door was half open, and the bright light in the room fell on the man's stern features, and his obsidian eyes were deep and heavy.

Lu Muchi saw him clearly at this time.

The words that he had no time to say were stuck in his throat. Lu Muchi turned from furious to stunned. He woke up from the wine and forcefully retracted his fist. His mind was gone in an instant.

His lips moved, and a voice came out of his chest, "Uncle...Uncle, why are you here?"

It was Lu Lin who opened the door, and what it meant was clearly revealed.

But Lu Muchi couldn't accept it. Even if Lu Lin said that he had gone to the wrong room or came here to borrow the bathroom to take a bath, Lu Muchi would deceive himself and accept the excuse no matter how ridiculous it was.

He begged with eyes rolling.

However, Lu Lin remained silent and said two words without hesitation, "Infidelity."

These two words completely shattered Lu Muchi's illusions of self-deception. For a moment, he had a splitting headache. The corners of his mouth twitched, and after a few seconds, he pulled out an extremely ugly arc, "Uncle, you..."

At the same time, the bathroom door opened, and Lu Lin's first action was to press the door.

Looking sideways, his eyes looked up and down at Yan Heqing.

Having just finished taking a shower, the young man's hair was wet and slightly curled, and his pajamas were buttoned tightly.

Only then did Lu Lin let go, and the old door slowly opened and stopped when it reached the wall.

Lu Muchi was speechless. He looked over Lu Lin's shoulder and fixed his gaze on Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing had just finished taking a shower, his cheeks were slightly red from the heat, his wet hair was curled exaggeratedly, and he was wearing light beige pajamas. He stood quietly behind Lu Lin, a little less inhumane, and finally alive and stained with the world. Fireworks.