#1: GrUvia: Jealousy Tugged At My Heart Strings PT 1

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Juvia's POV:

Juvia approaches to where Mirajane and Love Rival are sitting.

'So, Lucy, you like Natsu, huh, do ya?' Mira rolls her tongue like Happy. Lucy's face heats up with red as she blushes. 'I-I-I don't!' She stammers. 'At least, now, Love Rival will not try to make love to Gray-sama!'

'Juvia says hello, Mirajane. Hello, Love Rival,' I look towards Lucy. Gray and Natsu were fighting somewhere in Magnolia Park and Erza was out on an S-class job.

'For the last time, Juvia, I do not even like Gray.' Lucy facepalmed herself.

'Juvia has to make sure, Love Rival,' as Lucy facepalmed herself once again.

'Arigatou for the strawberry milkshake, Mira! See you tomorrow!' as Lucy stands and walks towards the guild doors.

'Juvia doesn't know how to make Gray-sama pay attention to Juvia...' I complained to Mira and flopped on the table.

'I know what to do, Juvia.' Mira deviously clapped.

'Juvia will do ANYTHING!' begged I. 'Follow me,' Mira beckoned me.

--

Mira stopped to where Laxus was standing. 'What's up, babe? Juvia, haven't seen you in a while.' Laxus greeted. 'Hey, Laxus.' Both Mira and I waved at him. 'Babe.' Mira started. 'I need to ask you a really big favour.' I walked off to be greeted by a Gray sitting at a table with Cana, shirtless.

--

'Sure, what is it?'

'I need you to pretend to be single and pretend to be Juvia's flirt.'

'W-w-what?!' Laxus spat his drink out and turned to the side. He was suddenly stopped by a pleading Mira touching his arm and shoulder. 'Mira, please don't tell me this is to make your ship come true? Is it to set up Juvia and Gray?'

'Yes, thank you Laxus!'

'Wait, what?! I didn't even say yes! Fine, but you owe me loads, Mira. How about a little fun time after this is all over?'

'Whatever, Laxus. All we need to do is pretend we broke up. You act like the jerk you are and I'll act all heartbroken!' Mira excitedly jumps around and runs off. 'WAIT. I'M A JERK?!' Laxus roars.

--

Mira giddily runs over to me. 'Juvia, my friend,' Mira yells. This makes the whole guild turn to us. I turn towards Mira as well, a blush of embarrassment creeping across my face.

'Come with me, Juvia!!!' Mira drags me out of the room with my arms folded and most of the guild still staring at the two of us. Including Gray-sama. 'Juvia thinks that Gray-sama thinks I'm weird...'

'Juvia, I have an idea to get Gray for you.'

'Please tell Juvia!'

'Laxus!!!' Mira yells from the top of her lungs, even though Laxus was right behind her.

'Geez, babe. I was right behind you, ya know?'

'Oh, sorry, babe. Anyway, Juvia, Laxus will be the key to getting Gray, OK?'

'But-b-b-but how does Laxus help Juvia make Gray-sama pay more attention to Juvia?' was all I managed to stutter.

'No buts, Juvia! All you need to do is.'

--

Juvia needs to work extra hard for her true love! It's so hard, though. No, Juvia must keep working for Gray-sama!

I walk towards Laxus and take a deep breath in front of him. 'Juvia...' Laxus seems lovingly in his words, even though this was a setup.

'Shall we go, milady?' Laxus courteously bows his head and takes his arm out.

'Let's,' I say, trying to think about Gray-sama.

The two of us walk with arms linked together and fake love that was so believable until we arrive at the door of the guild. Gray approached the two of us and saw our linked arms.

'Hey, Gray,' Laxus starts after that very brief awkward moment.

'Hi, Gray,' I try to break the silence as well.

Gray looked like he was about to die from confusion, anger, sadness and concern.

'I was just thinking, Juvia.... That ...' he scratches the back of his head.' 'He looks so kawaii doing that, but I must try to ignore Gray-sama.'

'That.... I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a job with me... But, that doesn't matter now...' Gray turns his head around and walks away. Laxus and I head out the guild doors and talked at someplace safe.

'Do you think it worked?' I ask Laxus.

-----

Long chapter <3 PT 2's up

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter