Jealous! Laxus X Reader: Coffee Shop (AU) (REQUESTED)

Edited 25/9/16

Sorry for the long-ass title :)

Also, I just realised but in my previous imagine, I forgot to put 'Edited yayaa'.

Screw it, you guys know that I edit my stuff, so yeah.

Dedicated to Chocolatechip941 for a Jealous! Laxus.

Ey-oh, so anyways...

This imagine is AU (Alternate Universe). So basically, it means instead of Magnolia, it's here in the real world.

Enjoy!

-----

//THIRD PERSON POV \\

Y/N sat in her shared apartment with her boyfriend, Laxus. They were just cuddling and watching Teen Wolf when Y/N's phone lit up with a text message. She stared at her phone in disbelief and stared in shock.

'Y/N?' Laxus asked his girlfriend beside him. He paused Teen Wolf and looked at his gap-mouthed girlfriend.

'Oh... My... God...' Y/N just said.

'What?'

'I-I got a message from an old friend. I thought they died...'

'How can you think they died?'

'Well, he got into a car accident and doctor said he might not have a chance of surviving.'

'He?'

'Yes, Laxus, I have guy friends, like you have girl friends.'

'Hey, my only girlfriend is you.' Y/N just winked at him.

'Anyways, you up for meeting him? I really think you'd think of him as an interesting character.'

'Does this interesting character look or have a personality like Jerome Valeska?'

'No.... Why would you think that?' Y/N just trailed off.

'Because I know that when you lie, you trail off.'

'Damn it...' She rolled her eyes as she mumbled under her breath.

'But, seriously, babe. You up for it? I could just go by myself if you're not willing?' Y/N pouted at him with puppy dog eyes that not even the big, tough Laxus could resist.

'Fine! But we're continuing Teen Wolf when we get home!' He closed Teen Wolf before heading up to grab some spare, clean, nice-looking clothes. Y/N just wore simple, casual clothes, consisting of red converse highs, a white shirt, and some black jeans.

--

The two approached a coffee shop and Y/N spotted her childhood best friend from afar. He wore a black cap and had his head down so that no one would recognise him. He was deemed dead, but... Let's say he bribed some government officials.

'Hey.' Y/N slid into the seat on the opposite side of the booth her friend was in.

'Y/N.' He tilted his head up a bit so that his facial features shone in the sunset light. Laxus went to get their coffee orders as the two friends chatted.

'So, Lu-Rin, I've heard about your story.' Laxus raised his eyebrows at him. Y/N kicked his leg below the table.

'Uh... Yeah...' 

The two distanced friends soon re-bonded and they kept on chatting for hours. Laxus, however, sat there, drinking multiple iced coffees and was on his phone, glancing at the pair being ridiculous.

Eventually, he had enough of the two catching up with each other. He said a quick and abrupt goodbye to Lu-Rin and he exited out the door, gripping Y/N's wrist with one hand and an iced coffee with his other. He pulled Y/N quickly into an alleyway and was about to carry Y/N all the way home when she stopped him.

'Laxus?'

'Hm?' He replied a little bit irritated and agitated.

'Were you jealous?' The clear hint of tease in her voice rung out.

'N-no. What are you talking about, babe?'

'I saw everything.' She giggled. 'I saw your glances to Lu-Rin while we were talking.'

'S-Shut up.' He rubbed his head and looked away from the smiling H/C -haired girl.

'Aw, widdle Laxus is jealwous because his girlfwiend can't hang out with her fwiends.' She taunted him with a little baby voice. Laxus clamped his hand over her mouth, signalling her to shut up. Y/N licked his palm and he yelled out.

'Ew, that's disgusting!'

-----

WTF, did I just write?

Anyways, hope you liked it or y'know, at least decently didn't hate it too much

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter