Jellal X Erza X Male!Reader: Love Triangle (REQUEST)

Dedixated to RosbelInquig :)

Sorry if I spelt your username wrong

There will be 4 endings for this lovely imagine

- Jellal's ending

- Erza's ending

- Idk ending XD

- Surprise ending

They all contain you-know-what at the end of each one. (Obviously, I didn't actually write it (I won't ever write smut), but I implied it)

If that made sense ^

So, since I'm not good at writing love triangles, I'll try my best

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

After going on an S-Class job with Erza for about two months, I've been missing out a lot, especially catching up with old friends. I meet up with a few Fairy Tail members and we start catching up. They told me about everything like everyone from Tenrou Island was rescued after seven years. (just say that Erza wasn't on Tenrou Island)

'Whew! I'm glad you guys are back! It's been too long!' I sat at a table with Team Natsu and we all caught up on what happened, especially Tenrou Island.

'Yeah, it's good to be back.'

'Fairy Tail's been less functional without you guys. I swear I could hear a ghost in the library.' I say, pointing to the library.

'Eh, ghost in the library?!' I hear Levy scream. Turns out, it was just Romeo under a white bed sheet.

'Romeo!' Levy grabs a book and runs around the guild, trying to whack him with Romeo laughing his ass off. I chuckle at the sight.

-

'Jellal!' I yell out when he escaped jail. (let's just say he did, there's already so many things going on with this plot, legit)

I run up to him and hug him tight. We've been best friends for ages.

'Y/N!' He chuckles.

'Aye, that laugh will be the death of me.'

'Come on!' I grab Jellal and I drag him to visit Erza's apartment. The two of us enter Erza's apartment after a few minutes of running and we see Erza in the bathtub.

'Erza!' We both cover our eyes.

'You should have knocked first.' She death glares the both of us.

'Hehe.' We both sheepishly grin and we wait in the living room for her to get dressed. After a few seconds, she's wearing a bathrobe and has wet hair.

'Jellal's here!' I gesture to Jellal and Erza almost rages.

'Whoa, whoa!' I stop Erza from lashing out.

'I like you.' Both Erza and Jellal yell out and they both stare at each other with wide eyes.

'Um... Like as a friend or more?'

'As more!' The two yell out again.

'This is going to be troublesome...'

Jellal's ending