Laxus X Reader: Power Cut (AU)

Edited 12/9/16

-----

Y/N's POV

'Babe?' He yells from downstairs.

'Yeah?' I say whilst busily digging through the closet for something to wear for our date.

'For our date, do you just wanna watch Netflix?' I think for a bit before replying a 'yes.' I pick out my Rilakumma onesie and some fluffy socks. I walk downstairs and see Laxus putting out snacks.

'Damn, we had this much snacks in our kitchen?'

'Yeah. I bought it this morning.'

'Wahhh~ That's a lot of snacks.' I sit down on the couch and I flick a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

'Any particular shows you wanna watch?' I ask him, who is still trying to microwave some popcorn in the kitchen.

'How about Orange is the New Black?'

'What episode and season? I'm up to We'll Always Have Baltimore. What about you?' I hear his thundering voice from over the loud popping in the microwave.

'I'm up to Season 4, episode 4 (Doctor Psycho)!' I'm willing to watch We'll Always Have Baltimore, again.'

'Are you sure? You need to catch up on the latest episodes, anyway.' Laxus says whilst exiting out of the kitchen.

'Yeah, I'm sure.'

'Okay.' The microwave in the kitchen beeps and Laxus walks back in to grab the popcorn bowl. He walks back into the living room and sets the bowl down. By the time all the snacks were set, so was Netflix.

-

After a few episodes of Orange is the New Black, suddenly the computer's display monitor darkened and eventually shut itself down.

'Shit, forgot to grab the charger.' I say and walk upstairs to get the charger from my room. Suddenly, the lightbulb goes out from everywhere in the house.

'B-babe...?'

'Jagi...?' Laxus answers back.

'I-I'm scared...'

'You're scared of the dark?' Suddenly, lightning strikes a tree outside of our house. I scream in fright and trip down the stairs.

Laxus lights a candle before waving it over to me. He holds his hand out and I take it.

'You're scared of lightning?'

'Y-yeah...'

'That's irony, jagiya...'

'How come?'

'I'm a Lightning Dragon Slayer and since you're scared of lightning, that means you're scared of me.' We sit down on the couch and I rub my arms. After the soreness has faded slightly, I pull on Laxus' cheeks to tease him.

'I'm not scared of you.'

'Really?' He swats my arms away from his face and he leans his forehead against mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and mine sits on his neck. We're so close that our noses are touching.

'You gonna kiss me or what?' He asks impatiently.

'You're such a dorky baby.' I lean in closer to close the gap and our lips meet. After several minutes, we pull away and we both stare at each other, whilst trying to catch our breath.

'Yeah, but I'm your dork.'

'Dorky baby.' I correct him.

'Yeah, yeah.'

'Nuh-uh, you gotta say it.'

'Fine...' He hesitates and opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

'Come on, say it. I am a dorky baby.'

'I'm only saying it for you. Don't make me repeat it, ever.'

'Fine... Ooh, wait, let me get my phone.' I grab my phone from the coffee table in front of us and I open the voice recorder app.

'Why do you even have that app?'

'What? I fall asleep easily in class.'

'Still...?'

'I can use this to record any lectures I find boring in class. Duh.' I knock his head with my fist.

'Hey! I can file a police report against you! You used a weapon.' Laxus pouts.

'Come on, say it.' I sigh and chuckle at his childishness.

'Fine... I'm a dorky baby...' He hesitantly says.

'W-wait! I didn't record it!'

Laxus just slyly smiles at me.

'F-fine, I'll just remember it.' I set my phone back down on the table, leaving it untouched.

'Y/N...'

'Hm?' Laxus grabs the candle and places it in front of us.

'Yah! Baka, what if we burn?!'

'Then I'll call Natsu...'

-----

AYAHHHHHH =/=

21.7K reads!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! 

Also, any other requests? XD

I'm getting writer's block. The next unrequested imagine will probably be Rogue. I haven't really done many Rogue X Readers, so I'll try and get onto that. :)

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter