Sting X Reader: Heartbreak

Edited 4/6/16

-----

Y/N's POV

Coming back home to the Sabertooth guild, I just bought groceries for the whole of Sabertooth and I'm finally coming home after walking 2kms, carrying 5kg of groceries. Walking down the path, I'm so excited to see my boyfriend, Rogue, after 2 months. I had to go on a job, and it took me two months. Now, I'm gonna surprise him.

-

Finally arriving at Sabertooth's door, I enter. Dropping the groceries off silently, I shush everyone, in case they tried to yell out my name. I hugged everyone, as I was best friends with everyone. I walk up to Sting to hug him and he hugs me back. I feel his palms sweating and his hands shaking.

'Sting, why are you so nervous?' I whispered to him.

'Y/N...'

'Don't worry, I'll find out eventually.' I start walking towards a random direction before walking back to Sting.

'You don't happen to know where Rogue is, do you?'

'He's upstairs. Didn't tell us what he was gonna do.'

'Alright, thanks, Sting!' I wave him off and go upstairs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him waving back at me and a small pink tinge waved across his cheeks. As I walk upstairs, I start to hear moaning sounds. 'What the fuck?' 

As I get closer, I hear two voices, a man and woman's. I swear one of them is Rogue's. He's cheating on me, isn't he? 'Fuck!'

I just stand in the doorway, to see Rogue and Yukino. I put up my middle finger before leaving upstairs. Unfortunately, they didn't notice me standing in the doorway, putting my finger up. I drop off the groceries and run into Sting... Again. I'm pretty sure I had tears in my eyes because Sting wrapped his arms around me.

'I'm so sorry, Y/N. I would've told you but Rogue threatened to kill you.'

'It's alright, Sting...' Just then, Rogue comes downstairs. His hair sticking up in random directions and his scent smelling unnatural. 'What the fuck... Bitch! Why are you cheating on me with my best friend?!'

'ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE FUCKING YUKINO, WHEN I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!''

'OK, whoa, whoa, break this up, you two!' Sting then pushes Rogue to the far end of the guild.

'If you two can't get along, then...'

'FINE!'

'I'm fine as well without you, Y/N! Yukino is more beautiful than you and actually has the time for me!'

'Oh, me?! I DO have the time for you! You're just never there when I'm around! You're either always on a job or hanging out with Frosch, but no, apparently, you never have any time for me!'

'ALRIGHT YOU TWO! GODDAMN IT, BREAK IT UP!' Sting then yells in between our conflict. Rogue then just walks away and links his arm with Yukino. Tears sting my eyes and it starts welling up. Sting comes up to me and hugs me again.

'I'm so sorry, Y/N.'

'It's alright... For the second time.' I can feel his lips kiss against the top of my head.

'What was that for, Sting?'

'Why not?'

'Someone can whoop your ass for doing that, you know?'

'Really? Who?'

'Me.'

He then lifts my chin up and in one, swift motion, kisses my lips passionately and without warning.

'I guess you gotta whoop my ass, now.'

'Oh, shut up.'

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter