Natsu X Reader: Lost Love Ends with Amnesia (REQUEST)

Requeted by karakat16 :)

Sorry if it's days late, I'm trying to update as fast as I can :)

Edited 24/8/16

-----

Y/N's POV

I wake up to a room. Not like on of those cliche love stories where the person wakes up to room covered in all white.

This one had cream walls and birch timber laid out. Suddenly, a few people came in.

One of them had pink hair, a white scarf and abs to die for.

Another had black hair, who was shirtless and had a necklace that had a cross on it.

A woman with tomato-red hair dressed in armor, looking very tough and strong.

One had blonde hair, wore a skirt and had a whip attached to her belt.

Finally, a short man with gray hair and balding spots appeared. He seemed very intimidating, although I held my ground.

'W-Who are you?' I ask them.

'W-Wha-? You don't remember us?' The one with the black hair spoke up.

'N-no, I'm afraid not. How about we start over? But the problem is, I don't even remember my own name...'

'Your name? It's Y/N.' The short, old man said.

'Y/N? It's sort of a strange name to me.'

'It is your name. I'm Gray, pink-hair over here is Natsu, over there is Erza, Lucy and Master Makarov.' Gray points each person as he says their names. 

All their names sound familiar, but it's on the tip of my tongue.

'What's my relationship with each of you?' I ask curiously.

Makarov spoke up. 'I am your Guild Master, I treat you all like my children. You are friends with Gray, Erza and Lucy.'

'What about Natsu?' I point over to the pink-haired boy.

'I-I'm your boyfriend...' My eyes widen in shock.

'I have a boyfriend?'

'Yeah, me.'

'I-I love you!' I blurt out suddenly. I'm taken back by my own words. Everyone perks their head at me.

'T-Those words just feel right, like they need to be said.'

'Because they do.'

--

A few weeks after I lost my memory, I've finally regained most of them.

'Hey, jagiya?' Natsu's childish side comes out.

'Yeah?'

'Happy anniversary!' Natsu pulls out a small black and white fluffy kitten.

'Oh my God, Natsu!'

'Thought you might like it.'

'It's so cute! Thank you! Wait, lemme get your present! WAIT HERE!'

'I'm going nowhere.' I run up to our bedroom and grab the hidden box from inside the closet. It contained a hand-made scrapbook that had all our pictures taken. Intentionally and unintentionally.

'Here we go!' I run over to Natsu and give him the box.

'What's in here?'

'Open it!' He opened the box and saw the scrapbook. There was a note inside that fell out.

'Hey! By the time you see this, whomever it may concern, I want you to give it to Natsu. If we're still alive, that is.

To Natsu:

I love you with all my heart <3

Never stop being you. I love every inch of you, including your flaws. If you were perfect, you wouldn't be real. I should be glad you are perfect and real. Saranghae, Natsu! I can't wait for another day with you.'

From your jagiya,

Y/N

Natsu opened the scrapbook and it contained every single moment together. Our first kiss, our dates etc.

'Who took all these photos?' He asked curiously and suspiciously.

'A little birdie.'

'Gray?'

'Shit.'

'Well, I'm glad he took these photos, then. For once...'

-0-0-

Yay, that's another request done! I'm trying so hard to update, I almost have no time to update.

I have another request to go through, then maybe I'll go on a break. Idk.

I'll need to think about it.

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter