Gajeel X Abused!Heartbroken!Reader: I Need Medical Attention Here (REQUEST)

Dedixated to hexal_spells :)

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

Character - Missy

WARNINGS: Abuse | Break-ups etc.

M/N = Mum's name

I'M SORRY IF I ACCIDENTALLY PUT Y/N INSTEAD OF MISSY

ENJOY

--0--

Gajeel's POV

I walk up to Missy's house when I hear screams and crashing.

'You're an ugly piece of shit, don't you know that?!' I hear her mum yelling. Through the window, I can see their silhouettes moving back and forth. A silhouette of a vase is thrown in the air, knocking Missy unconscious.

'Bitch.' M/N spits at her daughter. I see her silhouette starting to tidy everything up before she opens the curtains again.

'Fucking bitch, you're the bitch here...' I mumble. I see M/N drag Missy's body, arms hooked under her and dragging her upstairs. I walk up to the door and as calmly as possible, I kicked the door open. (It's like laughing and then with a resting bitch face, saying no xD)

'Hello?! I've come to murder you!' I yell out to M/N. I hear a knife being swept off the table and as it does, I grin before blocking it with my Iron Pillar arm.

'W-What?'

'What? You've never seen magic before? Oh wait, you did. She was right under your nose the whole time and you never even acknowledged her existence!' I yell, trying to attack M/N.

'Yeah? Well, I did acknowledge her existence. How you ask? By making her suffer, by making her feel pain. That's the only thing she will ever acknowledge in her own life. She'll never be loved! By anyone!' She yells back and I uppercut her jaw. She flies back in the air before hitting the wall and slumping down, her body going temporarily limp.

'She's not dead, yet, though... Enjoy hell when you get there.' I spit at her before running upstairs.

'Babe?' I call, knowing that she wouldn't be able to respond. Finally, I spot her on the second left door in the hallway.

'Missy!' I rush over to her before hooking my arms around her - one behind her neck and one under her legs. I carry her bridal style, all the way to my apartment, ignoring the dirty looks from bystanders. Sometimes, I'd even hear people question me.

'Hey, what the fuck are you doing with Missy?' A man in his early 20's come up and stops me by the arm.

'This woman needs medical attention and you're interrogating me about what the fuck I'm doing with her? Get the fuck out of the way, before she dies.' I pushed past him and started running for my apartment.

-

After arriving at my apartment - much to the bystander's dirty glares - I set Missy down on my couch.

'Alright, alright...' I run to get a first aid kit before returning back to Missy. I see her already awake, trying to sit up.

'Hey, hey. Don't get up, yet, shrimp... I need to treat your wounds first.' She groans almost inaudibly before lying back down.

'This will hurt a bit.' She winces when I apply the alcohol.

'Alright... Now some bandages.' I wrap some gauze around her waist and I tightly secure it with a small pin.

'You good?' I ask Missy. She nods, in a bit of pain.

'Alright... I'm gonna get some ice for your bruising, OK?'

'Mm...' She mumbles before lying back down on the couch. I return from the kitchen to see Missy asleep on the couch.

'Gihee. Shrimp~' I tickle her chin.

'Stop.' She giggles a bit.

'I've got some ice~'

'Sounds nice...' She mumbles and turns to her side before wincing in her pain and returning back to her normal napping position.

'Gihee, come on.' I carry her bridal style to our shared bedroom before laying us on the bed.

'Yah...' Missy pokes at her bandage.

'Hey!' I stop her from poking any longer. 'It's not gonna get better if you keep on doing that.'

'Come on, Gajeel...' She pouts.

'No.' 

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Do you love me?'

'Yes, of course, I do.'

-

-

-

-

'So can I poke at my bandage?'

'Yes... I mean, wait, no! No, no, no!'

--0--

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY AGAIN :(

SCHOOL'S A MASSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS, TBH

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll