Pantherlily X Exceed!Reader: A Hundred Roses (REQUEST)

So, this is one of my many writing prompts that I wrote down yesterday (Like, there's literally like a whole page)

Dedixated to 2541FT :)

Character w/ Description: 

Name: Rider - Laxus's Exceed

Appearance: Purple fur; orange eyes

Hobbies: Knife throwing

Relationships

Gajeel - Good friends

Laxus - Good friends / Owner

--0--

Rider's POV

'I'm sure he likes you back, Rider.' Gajeel comforts me and sticks me on his shoulder, which I usually love.

'But he's too into Charle...' I groan and I spot Lily with Charle.

Oh, great. Right on time...

I sob quietly into Gajeel's jacket.

'You know he likes you back, right?'

'You're just saying that so that I'll feel better.'

'Well, sorta. He does actually like you.'

'Then, why does he hurt me by getting really close to Charle?'

'I overheard him talking. He hatched a plan with Charle to make you jealous.'

'Well, it's working... A bit too well, actually.' I groan into Gajeel's jacket.

'Kill me now.'  I mumble.

'Rider!' I hear Laxus calling me.

'Going!' I thank Gajeel before flying upstairs.

'What'cha need me for?'

'You wanna go on a job? It's been a while.' Laxus tempts me.

'Will there be food?' Of course, I had to bring food up.

'Of course. I asked Mira to make your favourite.' He drops a bag on the table and when I look inside, I see F/F.

'Whoa... Yes to the job, I'll just say bye to a few friends, first.'

'Alright, meet me outside the guild.' We both salute and Laxus grabs the bag full of food and walks outside. I fly downstairs and I hug Mira.

'Thank you for F/F.'

'No worries. Laxus told me how much F/F meant to you. Well, that and Lily.' She whispers the last part and winks. I blush and I fly to Gajeel.

'Hey, I'm going on a job.' I nudge his face.

'Really? Lily's gonna miss you.'

'Can you tell Lily that? Just say that I'm in a hurry.'

'Alright.' 

'Sweet. See you in a few days.' I wave and I fly out of the guild.

-

After a few days, Laxus and I return to our apartment.

'Wait, shit... We need groceries, right?' He asks.

'Yeah.' I respond.

'Can you unpack, Rider? I'll be right back.'

'Sure!' We both salute and he runs to go to the store. I unlock the door with spare keys and inside, there are roses that decorated the room.

'Whoa...' A letter with a small ring on top is placed on the coffee table in the living room.

'Hm? What's this?' I let my curiousity get the better of me and I open the letter.

Dear Rider,

Ever since Gajeel told me that you left for a job, it kinda broke me inside. There was a reason why I hung out with Charle a lot. We thought of a plan to make you jealous. I guess that plan worked a little too well.

'That's exactly what I said to Gajeel.' I chuckle slightly.

Listen... I think you're really beautiful and unique. There's no other exceed or person in this whole entire world like you.

This is going to sound really weird, but would you be my girlfriend? If you do accept, please put on the ring :)

I'll see you tomorrow <3

- Lily

I put the letter down as the end came and stared at the silver ring.

Gajeel must've helped him make it.

I grab the ring and I put it on my finger.

'Fits like a charm. How do you know my finger size, Lily?' I laugh and I walk back to the Rose Room.

'How'd you even get this in here?' I pick a rose up from the mini end table in the hallway. On it, there's another note.

'Your beauty is incomparable to roses and stars. And that's one of the reasons why I'll keep on loving you until these roses die.'

'Until these roses die? Way to ruin the mood, Lily...'

-

The next morning, I flew into the guild, avoiding Lily. I still wore the ring, but really? He'll just love me until the roses die?

'Rider!' I see Lily fly behind me.

'What?'

'You put on the ring.' He was shocked at first.

'Yeah... Until you killed the mood with 'I'll love you until the roses die'.' 

'You know, there was a few fake roses in that Rose Room?'

'What?'

'Yeah, I stuck a few fake roses.'

'So, you'll love me...?'

'Forever.' He finishes my sentence off.

Who knew that he won my heart over with a hundred roses, both real and fake?

--0--

OK...

The fluff is not fluffy in this imagine, sadly... ;-;

OH WELL XD

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, since it helps me improve my writing for your benefit :)

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll