Happy X Exceed! Reader: Dorks Forever (REQUEST)

AGH, RIP, SCHOOL

Dedicated to Anna_Ramriez_ (EDIT: I forgot to put the dedication :P)

Sorry if it's short. =/=

Favourite colour = F/C

Second favourite colour = S/F/C

Edited 26/8/16

-----

Y/N's POV

My story starts out with me being such a loner. My family abandoned me in front of the Dreyar family's doorstep, and Makarov took me in. I am an F/C and S/F/C - coloured exceed. I remember the exact words they said when they abandoned me.

'Mama, where are we going?' I'm being pulled by my mum as she rushes through the streets.

'Papa?' Neither of them looks at me, as we walk along the crowded streets. A whole bunch of people have stepped on my tail, which is not fun at all.

'Ow!' I keep on yelling out.

'Shush!' or 'Be quiet!' were the only words heard from my parents. In my last few minutes with them, the only words I remember them by are 'shut up.'

It's sad, really. When parents neglect their children. I have an older brother, and you would think that by the second child, your parents would get better at parenting. Boy, was I wrong.

'Now, we want you to sit here, and we'll come back in about 5 minutes. Don't go anywhere.' My mum told me. My dad, however, looks guilty, but nonetheless, he leaves.

-

About 5 hours have passed and my parents haven't picked me up yet. I waited and waited, bored out of my mind. I tapped on my thighs, to songs only I remember.

After another hour of waiting, I finally decide to walk. My F/C tail flopping as I walked.

I knocked on the only person's house that I remember that wasn't my parents. The Dreyar family.

Makarov opened the door and I explained to him what had happened. He held his hand out and took me in. I now consider him as sort of my father. After a few months, he introduced me to Laxus, his grandson.

**After a whole bunch of introducing shit happens, you are now Laxus' exceed**

'Laxus!' I yell out in the guild. He is chasing me around, whilst everyone else just chuckles or mumbles to themselves about what idiots we are.

Suddenly, the guild doors open. Two males that I didn't recognise are fighting Gray.

'Laxus, who are they?' We both stop and I whisper in his ear.

'Which one?'

'Pink hair and that blue exceed.'

'Serious? You don't know?'

'No.'

'Wow. Um, OK. Pink hair is Natsu. Exceed is Happy, I dare you to go say hi.'

'What?! No! No way!'

--

And that's pretty how much my story goes. Now, Happy and I are happily together.

'Aye, Sir!'

-----

In Wonderland 

Mad Hatter