Gray X Reader: Snow Day (REQUEST)

Dedixated to -SilverDustTheOtaku- :)

--0--

Yukon's POV

'Aye, it's cold in here.' I wrap myself up in a blanket at a table with Team Natsu. Erza still eats her strawberry cake with a blanket wrapped around her legs. Lucy and Wendy share one together while Natsu and Gray are..'. Wait, where are they..?

'Of course, they're fighting...'

'They're boys, what do you expect, Yukon?'

'True...'

'It's so cold...' Kinana huddles against a few people in the guild.

'I'm officially dying here...' Everyone pretty much complains. I turn around to see the Strauss siblings all huddled together with a blanket. Suddenly, a snowball is thrown at my face. I quickly shoot up and see Gray smirking.

'Bastard... It's cold for everyone else and he knows that...' I quickly go back, huddled into my blanket.

'Aw, Yukon, you ruined the fun...' Gray playfully pouts.

'Yeah, and the fun will be even more ruined if we're sick...' Gray walks up to me.

'Aw, even your cute nose is red.' He lightly touches my nose and I frown at him.

'Hehe.' He giggles.

'Cheer up, Yukon.' Natsu comes over and slings an arm over my shoulder.

'Aye, you're warm.' I sniffle as I start clinging onto him for warmth.

'Yukon!' Gray playfully whines.

'Come cuddle with me, not Natsu, this fire bastard.'

'Not my fault your girlfriend wanted me.' Natsu winks at me to play along.

'Natsu's cuddlier than you Gray.' Soon enough, people start clinging onto each other.

'Yukon~' Gray whines some more and holds his arms out. 

'Aw, he looks cute when he's jealous and pouty like that.'

'Fine...' I pout and walk over to him, but then Natsu hugs me too.

'Yah! Get off my girlfriend!'

'But she's cold.'

'So is your girlfriend, Natsu!' Right on cue, Lucy walks over to us and clings onto Natsu's back.

'You were saying?' Natsu smirks at the pouting ice mage.

'I hate you.' Gray says to me.

'Aw, I love you too.'

--0--

OK, another short one because I'm running out of ideas ;-;

So, hope you enjoyed  that somewhat fluffy imagine <3

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter