Jellal X Reader: Coma (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Duskspirit :)

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

Character - Alkira Scarlet (Erza's sister)

Plot - Alkira wakes up after years of being in a coma

Just saying, I don't know what happens when you're in a coma or anything, but I'll try my best :)

ENJOY

--0--

Alkira's POV

I open my eyes to find myself in an isolated room with an off-white wall colour. The floor is made from pale, light wood and the ceiling is a greyish colour with a medium-sized skylight, decorating the room.

I proceed to sit up, but a sharp pain in my lower abdomen (that's around the stomach for those who don't know).

'Ow!' I lie back down and I stare past the skylight. It was night time and the stars were shining so brightly.

'They're pretty, I have to admit. I haven't seen them in a long time, now.' I smile, gazing at the stars, reaching my left hand to try and touch the far away object. I sigh before I take in my surroundings. 

A dark, pine door is to my left and I'm laying on a queen-sized bed with grey sheets and black pillows.

'Great decorator.' I mumble.

'Now... What to do with the pain?'

'Alkira?' I see a blue-haired man with a red, eye tattoo walk into the room and drop a tray of things.

'W-Who are y-you? Why am I here?' I yell, grabbing a thick book from one of the dressers.

'You don't remember me?'

'If I did, I wouldn't be asking who you were, would I?' I sassily remark.

'Well... You might've lost your memory, but you're still as sassy as always.'

'I'm serious, who are you? I'm not afraid to throw this book at you.' I hold the book up in a more threatening way.

'Alkira... Do you seriously not remember this beautiful face?' The blue-haired man points to his face.

'The fuck..? No...' I throw the thick book at his face. 'Now you're so-called 'beautiful face' is worth 50 cents.'

'Hey!' I stick my tongue out and I rip the needle from my arm. Groaning, I run out of the room, clutching at the inside of my elbow. (is that what it's called? The area opposite your elbow?)

'Alkira, wait!' The man starts running after me, a light bruise decorating his cheek.

-

Eventually, after a few minutes of running - and accidentally being cornered - I trip over and the man catches up to me.

'Jesus... And you said you weren't on your high school's track team.' The man pants.

'Tell me what's happening!' 

'I'll tell you when you stop fighting me!' I sigh in defeat before he starts carrying me.

'Wait, where are we going?!' 

'You got out of coma earlier. You weren't supposed to yet because your body wasn't ready to cope.'

'Cope with what?'

'Do you want the full, blunt truth?' I nod in response before he begins the story.

'You see... There was a battle. Between a guild called Fairy Tail and me.'

'Who was evil?'

'Me... You were in Fairy Tail and you were trying to convince me to stop. I couldn't listen and when you tried approaching me... Basically, something took control of my body and it wouldn't listen. When you tried approaching me, you were struck pretty hard. Almost all your bones broke in the process. Eventually, while you were unconscious, your body was under so much physical and mental stress that it almost shut down and it rendered you into a coma...'

'For how long?'

'Years now... I've been tending to you ever since that day... And I've never forgiven myself for it...'

'Hey... My memory might be screwed up... But you seem like a pretty decent guy. Wait... Were we in a relationship?'

'Y-Yeah...' He looks down and blushes. 'Can we?'

'Can we what?' I ask.

'Fix this relationship?'

-

-

-

-

-

'Yes...'

--0--

SORRY FOR THE SHITTY UPDATE ;-;

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll