Sting X Rogue: Excommunication (REQUEST)

Dedixated to xxIAmKat :)

I'm not too experienced with gay/lesbian ships, so bear with my shitty writing today >_<

I decided to take a three-day-ish break, purely because I already updated quite a bit in the past few days, that I took a mini-break :)

THAT FUCKING PICTURE KILLED ME... Ok

ENJOY

--0--

Rogue's POV

After Sting and I lost our battle to Gajeel and Natsu during the Grand Magic Games, Jiemma ordered the whole guild to gather in front of him. When I'm nervous, I tend to shake a bit and fiddle around with my fingers. Sting takes notice of my slight twitching and holds my hand.

'Sting, Rogue! Come up here!' We both look at each other before detaching our linked hands. Not many people know about our relationship, besides Yukino, Rufus and Minerva.

The two of us approach Jiemma cautiously, not wanting to piss him off.

'Look at me, boys.' We both look up to see Jiemma leaning forward in his seat.

'Both of you have disappointed me.' We both stare at each other before looking at our feets.

'Your punishment will be... Something undesirable...' He chuckles darkly. The whole guild starts murmuring and giving us sad and concerning looks before Jiemma shuts them up.

'Now... Sting first.' Everyone gives us worrying looks. The Guild master looks at Sting, amused before grabbing hold of Lector and holding a knife to his neck.

'Now... Will you take your punishment, boy?' 

'What's my punishment?' Sting says, with water in his eyes.

'I want you... To go and threaten Fairy Tail. Make it believable, boy. I'll know it when they come here and attack us.' Jiemma darkly smirks before throwing Lector to Sting.

'Now... Rogue.' Jiemma leans back in his seat.

'Do you want to know what your punishment is?'

'Y-Yes...'

'What did you say?'

'Y-Yes, Master...'

Son of an asshat... I think to myself.

'I want you to remove your clothes.' I blush from embarrassment and shock.

'Uh... W-what?' I stutter and I raise my left eyebrow at him.

'Do it, boy!'

'Y-Yes, Master...' I take off my cloak and my shirt, leaving me shirtless and cold.

'That's enough, boy.' Jiemma announces and smirks at me. He then starts throwing grapes at me and yelling insults. I flinch as every grape hit my body. 

'Now, then...' The guild master says, before removing Sabertooth's guild mark from my left upper-arm. Everyone in Sabertooth stares at Jiemma in shock, not wanting to piss him off further.

'Rogue Cheney, you are now excommunicated from the Sabertooth guild, as of now. You are not permitted to come back...' I stare at him with wide eyes.

'Ever...' He grins angrily and evilly at me. I put my shirt back on with tears in my eyes. Shoving past the crowd, I walk out of the guild doors.

'Rogue, wait!' I hear Sting call out to me.

'What do you want?' I say towards him, bitterly.

'Where are you going?' He says, lightly tugging on my arm sleeve.

'I'm going to Fairy Tail. I'm obviously not wanted here at Sabertooth.'

'But what about me?' Sting says with tears in his eyes. I look away before speaking.

'Then you would've done anything to stop Jiemma from excommunicating me from Sabertooth.' I say, gritting my teeth together. Sting's arm falls unconsciously to his side, reliving the moment that we just broke up.

--0--

Part 2?

SOOO XD

My mini-hiatus is sorta over

SCHOOL'S STARTING SOON ;-; (I literally tried to type nuu but ended up typing muu XD)

SO

School resumes 31st Jan (for me and possibly a few readers)

SO

If I don't update like regularly

I'm probably struggling and dying in a pile of homework ;-;

Don't be afraid to request or criticise, as it really helps me to improve my writing for your benefit :)

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll