Natsu X Reader: Opposites Attract

Edited 13/5/16

Y/N's POV

It was currently snowing. My favourite time of the year. The only problem is:

I like Natsu.

Natsu is a FIRE Dragon Slayer.

I'm an ice mage.

I like snow.

Now, do you see the problem? Opposites just don't work out. Unless it's true love, then yeah. Plus, anyway, Natsu has been acting weird towards Lucy. I'm pretty sure he's gonna make Lucy his mate. I seriously need to get over him.

'Y/N!' I hear from afar. I see Natsu running towards me with fire in his hands. I stop and stare at him as he runs and he trips. Right onto me. And tackles me towards the ground. 'Great.' I thought. I made an angry face.

Natsu gets up first and offers me his hand (NOT MARRIAGE). I gladly take his hand and use him to support myself.

'Hehe.'

'What's so funny?' I ask questioningly whilst Natsu is still laughing.

'It's just that. You look so cute and funny when you're mad.'

I thought, 'Wait, what? He thinks I'm cute when I'm mad? What...?'

'Natsu?'

' Yeah?'

'You should really go over on what you just said.'

' Uh...' He grabs the nearest guy and says to me, 'Uh... He did it!'

'Wait. Did what?'

'Nothing!' I said to the guy. Natsu lets  go of the guy and he awkwardly walked away and gave me a 'Who-is-that-guy' and a 'WTF-was-that?' face.

'Oh my God, Natsu's blushing~!' Happy appeared out of nowhere. 'You like Y/~' Natsu grabbed Happy by the tail. 'If you finish that sentence, I'll get rid of your fish stash.'

'Nuuuu~'

'You won't have to do that, Natsu.'

'Huh, why?'

'Cuz I like you too.'

I grabbed Natsu by the hand and I jumped in the water.

'Argh!' Natsu was flapping his arms around in the water like he wanted to fly or something.

'Quit, yellin'! It kinda looks like Gray trapped you in ice.' I laughed my butt off whilst trying to stay afloat.

'Gray?! DID THIS?! I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD!' He quickly got out of the water and started drying off a bit.

'No no no no no no~' It was kinda late for that because Natsu kinda ran off to find Gray and beat him up.

'Gray's gonna kill me, as well...'

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter