Gray X Reader: The Pocky Challenge

Posted and edited 13/5/16

-----

Y/N's POV

'Everyone, gather around!' Mirajane yells out to the whole guild. No one was currently on a job, which was good because it meant that everyone got to hang out.

'We're going to be playing the Pocky Challenge!' She then yells out again.

'Oh, no...' I try to walk backwards, but am stopped by bumping into someone. 'Ooh, sorry, 'bout that!' I turn around to be facing someone's chest. My eyes trail from their chest all the way to their face, were their facial features lay. 'Sorry, Gray.'

'It's alright, Y/N.'

Mira then announces again, 'First pairing!' She pulls out two pieces of paper from two separate boxes. One to indicate that it's the girl's box and the other for the boys.

'First pairing is Natsu and Lucy!' The two of them proceeded to go on the stage and Lucy grabbed the Pocky from Mira. 'All you have to do is eat it!'

'Eat it? That's easy!' Natsu snatched the Pocky from Lucy's hands and almost shoved it into his mouth when Mira, again, spoke up. 'Both of you have to eat it by one of your mouths on one end and the other mouth on the other.

Lucy blushed like Erza's hair colour and snatched the Pocky back from Natsu. She gave him a death glare and stuck the Pocky in her mouth. Natsu grabbed hold of the other end of the Pocky and shoved it into his mouth. Both of them began chewing until their lips met. A quick peck on the lips and they pulled away until the Pocky was missing.

'Yay! Natsu and Lucy came true!' Mira fangirled so hard. 'Next pairing!' Mira then pulled out one piece of paper from the girls' box and one from the boys' box.

'Y/N and Gray! Come on up, you two!' We both blushed and went up onto the stage.

Gray grabbed the Pocky from Mira and stuck it into his mouth before sitting down on the wooden stool next to me. I then put the other end of the Pocky into my mouth and blushed even more when I realised how close I was to Gray, my massive crush.

Gray then started chewing on the Pocky and when I was in my day-dream, Mira yelled out, 'You should be chewing the Pocky, Y/N!'

'Oh, right, I almost forgot.'

I started chewing on the Pocky, Gray's eyes meeting mine. Before our lips collided and we sat down there just standing still. We pulled away and started blushing again.

'Be mine?' Gray whispers into my ear.

'I'll be yours.' I whisper back. He collided his lips back onto mine and we started making out.

'Oh, get a room, you two!' We hear shouts from across the room as we kiss on the stage.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter