Sting X Rogue: Excommunication PT2 (REQUEST)

Dedixated to

A tonne of people XD

So, if you guys read my important A/N, you guys know what to do

For those who accidentally skipped past it

Basically...

My mum deleted all my notes (and one of the notes had all the requests for this book)

So... If you previously requested, you will need to private message me your request :)

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

ENJOY

--0--

Rogue's POV

Walking down the streets of Magnolia to the Fairy Tail guild was quite shameful and embarassing. Not only that, but it was depressing too. I had broken up with Sting and I was officially excommunicated from Sabertooth. My only option was to go to Fairy Tail.

I walk up the guild doors when the doors fly open, knocking me off my feet and a table comes hurtling at my face. I dodge just in time to see Natsu and Gray fighting - as always.

'Natsu! Gray!' I hear Erza from afar.

'Hai, we're best friends!' They wrap their arm around the other's shoulder and the two start jumping up and down. Lucy is the first to notice me and summons Taurus to lift the table up, since a few guild members went on a job.

'Rogue!' Lucy says my name. Taurus helps me back on my feet, before disappearing back to the Spirit World.

'Is there something wrong?' Lucy notices my slight, but sudden twitch.

'I... I got excommunicated from Sabertooth.' The whole Fairy Tail guild snaps their heads in my direction and sadness glooms over their faces.

'How? Why?!' A few members shouted, begging for answers.

'Jiemma punished Sting and I because we lost to Gajeel and Natsu.' I gesture to the two Dragon Slayers before taking a sudden interest in my feet.

'We're so sorry, Rogue...' The whole guild - of course, excluding a few members - apologised for their behaviour.

'I-It's not your fault. Although, Sting and I could've fought harder, Jiemma over-reacted.' Suddenly, Sting burst into the guild, kicking the doors open, fingers looking crooked and Lector hanging off his shoulder.

'Fight me, Fairy Tail! The Sabertooth guild orders you to fight us!' I look at my ex-boyfriend looking crazily.

'Why should we, Sting? You lost everything. Your place at Sabertooth if Jiemma continues threatening you and most of all, you're ex-boyfriend, Rogue.' Erza scoots to the left and reveals me with tears spilling from my eyes.

'R-Rogue..?'

-

After a few weeks of Sting's outburst and the battle between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth, Sting eventually became Sabertooth's new Guild Master.

'Rogue...' Sting pants after apparently catching up to me.

'What do you want?'

'Please... Come back...'

'To what? You? Sabertooth?' I spit out.

'Y-Yes...' Sting pants out.

'W-What?'

'I'm the new Guild Master... And since I am... I'm allowed to reinstate you back in Sabertooth...' He still pants.

'Why should I?' I spit with venom, but sorrow clouding my eyes.

'Because I need you... I love you.' I blush before burying my face into the crook of Sting's neck. The sudden action shocks him but he relaxes and embraces me back.

'Yes...'

--0--

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

That was so fun to write :)

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me to improve for your benefit <3

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll