7 Minutes in Heaven: Sting Eucliffe (REQUEST)

I forgot who requested this (because someone deleted all my notes... *cough* my mum)

ANYWAYS

ENJOY 

--0--

Y/N's POV

I reach into the hat and pull out...

An earring.

Huh? An earring? Who's this from? Wait...

I look around the room and try to see anyone with no earring when I spot Sting with no earrings on.

'Oh, shi-' I say but before I can finish my sentence, Mira cuts me off and somehow managed to carry me while I was looking around and she literally threw me in the closet.

'Hey!' I shout out.

'Sorry, Y/N! You two have fun in there! But no too much.' She whispers and winks at us before closing and locking the closet doors.

'Jesus...'

'Hehe. So...' Sting makes the conversation awkward.

'Favourite colour?'

'Really?'

'Might as well.'

'Fine... F/C.'

'Favourite food.'

'F/F'

'Favourite Dragon Slayer.'

'You. Wait, shit! No, I didn't mean to say that.' I clamp my hands over my mouth.

'Hehe. I'm glad you said it then...' He manages to lift me up in the small closet and he sits me on his lap, facing him.

'You know I love you right?' He asks, playing with my hair.

'W-What? D-Did I hear you right?'

'Yup, you did.' He leans in and starts kissing me on my lips before Mira suddenly flings the door open.

'Oh... My... God!' Mira squeals before snapping photos of us.

'Mira!' Sting and I both whine.

'Delete these photos and they will be the last thing you ever do.' Mira threatens in her demon form and everyone in the room held their hands up in surrender before she returned to her normal self and smiled.

--0--

XD

My shitty ending XD

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll