Preference #1: How You Meet PT 1

I don't know what else to do for this book, so if you guys wanna request, I'll be happy to do them for you. Hopefully, they won't take too long.

So I hope you enjoy. If you guys wanna request some other boys, I will be glad to add them in. Enjoy. (And also, HS is starting soon again. Term 3 here we go! <3)

This will only contain Gray, Natsu, Sting and Rogue.

-----

Gray || Fullbuster

Y/N was walking along the streets of Magnolia, where she was dragging a small suitcase behind her. Inside was clothes, her laptop, toiletries and some snacks. She packs lighter than most people and doesn't require much to travel.

She walks the deserted path to her secluded house in the forest.

'Ah, finally. My dream home.' Y/N sighs and trudges along the path towards her new house. Luckily, she brought a whole bunch of money, so that any renovations or essential needs could be purchased with ease.

After unpacking for several hours, she heads down the winded path. She walks along the path and follows a few groups of people until she sees a market. Taking out her purse, she purchases five apples; one to eat for herself, and the rest to save later.

She walks along another path and sees the Fairy Tail guild. She smiles and walks another kilometre when she spots the entrance. She hears a loud bang and the doors suddenly fling open and a table is thrown and hits Y/N directly in the stomach. She quickly recovers and there she spots a handsome black-haired guy.

He approaches her.

'Sorry about that.'

'It's OK.' She looks at his chest and sees the Fairy Tail symbol. 'Y-You're a Fairy Tail mage!'

'Yeah, I am? What's it to you?'

'Can you get me in?' The man looks at her for a second and back at the Guild.

'Sure thing. I'm Gray.'

'Y/N.' The girl smiles and walks with Gray inside.

Natsu || Dragneel

'Hey, put me down!' The H/C haired girl shouted at a man who was dangling her off the edge of an apartment building.

'OK, sweet cheeks.' He lets go for a brief second, letting the girl go for a second before grabbing her legs again.

'I didn't mean it like that!'

'Whatever you say, babe!'

'I'm not your babe! I don't know who you are!'

'You don't need to know anything about me at all. Besides the fact that I'm here to assassinate you because your father sent me.'

'Seriously?!' Damn, my father's an ass.

Suddenly, a voice rings out, unfamiliar to both the guy's and Y/N's ears. 'Oi, put her down!'

'No, no, no, don't phrase it like that!' Y/N sighs and mentally face-palms herself.

'OK, whatever you say, mate.' The man unwraps his arms from Y/N's legs and tackles at the voice. Another guy is there, with salmon-coloured hair. He lunges at the edge, as well, and grabs hold of my legs.

'Hi!' I yell.

'You're saying hi at a time like this?'

'Yeah, why not?'

'I'm Natsu.'

'Y/N.' He then pulls me up.

Sting || Eucliffe