Pref. #5: Fall Out Boy Song

Sorry, but I'm a Stump and Wentz girl. Preach.

Edited 5/8/16

-----

Natsu || Dragneel

Sugar We're Going Down

You had an abusive boyfriend, who not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally hurt you. Natsu was constantly protecting you from him, saving you from death in most cases. To be honest, you wouldn't even be here if Natsu wasn't here, and you were glad he was here. You thought that Natsu was just protecting you because he wanted to get it on with you but you soon realised that he loves you. You eventually broke up with your boyfriend.

Gray || Fullbuster

Young Volcanoes

You and Gray started dating when you were teenagers, about 15 years old. He always treated you like a princess, even though he may be a pervert. He would take you on romantic dates, which seemed like he took you every day, when it was a couple of times a week, ranging from a lovely, peaceful picnic, to a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant. You always tried to convince Gray to stop spending so much money on you, but he refused and said and you quote:

'Princesses like you deserve a gentleman.'

To be honest, you loved this sweet side of him.

Sting || Eucliffe

Alone Together

You and Sting liked each other, but the both of you were too caught up in love to realise each other's feelings. One day, Rogue decided he had enough. He tricked you into walking in a closet and he locked the door behind. A soft thud was heard, meaning he was leaning against it. You hear a soft voice behind you and you realise you're sitting on somebody's lap. You turn around and see familiar blonde spikes, but before you could comprehend, soft lips were pressed to yours. You widen your eyes but slowly sinks into the kiss. It was passionate, yet soft. You both pull away, trying to take a breather.

'Let's be alone together...'

Rogue || Cheney

Death Valley

Some things happened between you and Rogue, which caused the 'power couple' to break up. He had been staying away from home too much lately, so you decided to take a break. One night, Rogue came home and the smell of alcohol lingered on his breath. You were his first girlfriend, so he was inexperienced at this, but he should've known better. You broke it off with him and he regrets it to this day.

Laxus || Dreyar

Centuries

You always had a thing for Laxus, even though you wouldn't admit it. It feels like thousands of years since you first laid your eyes on him, and you've never taken them off of him. You've always seen him act so tough and he always had a bad-boy, player vibe to him. But, once you saw him crying in the Fairy Tail guild after closing hours and since you two were the only people there, you decided to comfort him. He told you his fears of losing the people he loved and when you asked him who he feared losing, he said you.

Gajeel || Redfox

Twin Skeletons (Hotel in NYC)

You were looking for a hotel in New York and you saw an alleyway. It looked like a shortcut to the next street over, so you took it, but a drunken man with a lingering alcoholic taste on his mouth left you dizzy. He grabbed you by the neck and pushed you against the hard, brick wall. You could smell the unpleasant taste and your breathing intensified. Then, a man with red, piercing eyes and piercings all over his face came and saved you. He recommended a hotel to you and he helped drop all your stuff by the hotel reception. He took you out for coffee and you spent the whole day hanging out. He gave you his number at the end of the day, not knowing it was the spark of a new potential love relationship with a man who saved you.

Jackal

I Don't Care

You were an assassin. Not a quiet one, but quiet enough. Your boss gave you a mission and handed you another folder. It contained a biography on your victim and their address. You examined it and realised it had no address. You were about to ask your boss, but he had disappeared, leaving only you, the table, two chairs and the dying light above. You were walking around the streets of Magnolia when you saw a man walking the opposite way, looking exactly like the man in the folder. You pulled out your phone and realised it was the man. Reaching for your throwing knife in your belt, you gripped the handle tightly, making it look like you were searching for something in your pockets. As soon as the man just passed you, you swung your knife in one swift motion and hit the man. But he wasn't hurt. He stopped the knife before you could kill him. He didn't really care who you were. All he cared about was how much he loved you at that moment.

Midnight

What a Catch, Donnie

Cobra

Just One Yesterday

It just felt like yesterday, when you and Erik met. But it was actually five years ago. Five years ago, you had a boyfriend. Well, now, he's your ex-boyfriend. Your parents didn't approve of him because he was doing drugs and you didn't know about it. He eventually had to go to the hospital and enter rehab, to stop his addiction with drugs. You had to break up with him because you couldn't communicate with him. It pained you to do that, but he understood. He was gonna spend the next few years in rehab and you wouldn't even know if he could be cured. Then, you met Erik. He seemed really nice and he treated you fairly.

Zeref || Dragneel

Immortals

Just like in the title, since you and Zeref were immortal and Mavis, your best friend and Zeref's ex-lover was gone, it felt like you two were the only people left in the world. You spent every day trying to survive; Scavenging for food, re-building your shelter etc. You and Zeref were best friends and to be honest, you had feelings for him. It pained you to see him in pain. One day, Zeref wanted to talk to you and he confessed his feelings for you. He said that Mavis wanted him to follow his dreams and wishes, so he confessed.

Jellal || Fernandes

Thnks fr th mmrs

Jellal gave you good and bad memories. Mainly good and only a couple were bad. He bullied you for a couple of years, but you had been boyfriend and girlfriend for more than those couple of years. He wanted to treat you like you deserved, so he took you on a whole bunch of dates and it felt like every day, he would take you somewhere new. Sometimes, you would wonder how he got the time to explore. But you didn't mind the attention. He'd hug you and kiss you in public, whether it was appropriate or inappropriate.

-----

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter